Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 30 of 282 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080130 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I don't understand why people are buying their bubble mailers. I have the whole town saving every bubble mailer they get at their businesses and at their homes. If they are humongous, I cut them down to get 6-8 singles from a large 13X13 bubble mailer.

I have about 6 huge boxes of them. You have to be proactive. Buying bubble envelopes at Retail is just not within the realm of astute business, simply because there are millions of them floating around that people are quite willing to let you have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yappeer80's Items on eBay

Angry Beware of this ebay scammer

bjjallday Member id bjjallday

HE GOT ME FOR APPROX- 40.00 ON EBAY , HE WONT ANSWER MY MESSAGES , HE WOULDNT PAY FOR TRACKED EXPEDITED SHIPPING ,
    I POST TO GIVE AT LEAST 15 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE WONDERING WHERE YOUR ITEM IS. HE STARTED A CLAIM AFTER JUST 12 DAYS
    AND ESCALATED IT AS SOON AS I MESSAGED HIM TO ASK IF HE RECIEVED HIS ITEMS YET . I HAD A BUNCH OF OTHER ITEMS GO OUT THE
    SAME DAY THAT WAS IN OTHER STATES FURTHER AWAY FROM WHERE HE IS AND THEY ALL RECIEVED THERE ITEMS . OF COURSE EBAY GIVES HIM A FULL REFUND
    RIGHT AWAY , THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING BUT I THINK ITS TIME TO START CHARGING TRACKED SHIPPING FOR EVERY ITEM FOR NOW ON . SO ANGRY

SCF Rewards
    Country

IMO - $40 doesnt require tracking ( in most cases ). If he refuses to pay the shipping charges you set, then you dont have to sell to him. But on the buyers side, I wouldnt pay for tracked shipping on the items he bought from you.

He scammed a bunch of $1 jersey cards off you? A guy with 1200+ feedback in the last year, and double that in the last 2 years?

Ever think the mail just got lost? Or is just delayed and really hasnt arrived yet. Im waiting on a package from Ontario, its over 1 month now .....
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

13stepper, I guess you don't feel like answering my question. "Should someone who charges double what the actual cost of shipping is receive the same rating as someone who charges something more in line with the actual cost or someone who offers free shipping?"

I have a question on a different subject to others? I won an auction on March 11th and paid immediately. After I won I noticed that the seller had a Estimated Delivery date of April 2 - April 15. Since this seller had those dates listed is the seller entitled to a 5 star rating? I though I read somewhere that there is a law that states that any seller on the internet must send an item purchased within 30 days of payment. Thanks in advance for any response.

...Rick

EDIT: I guess I should also ask if this would justify neutral feedback? I don't understand why someone would have bidding end on a certain date and then wait at least 3-4 weeks to ship. I know it's partly my fault for not looking at the listing more carefully but having bought over a thousands cards on eBay I have never run across this.
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 03-26-2013 at 11:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kdawgy80's Items on eBay

Have a question for the forum:

Have a card up on ebay and got a lowball offer from someone. I outright rejected it and they came back with a fair offer that I'm tempted to take. The problem is they're a 0 feedback buyer and signed up 10 days ago. They're in the US, so tracking and insurance would be pretty inexpensive and I was probably going to buy at least the tracking anyway.

What do you guys think? If I have tracking and insurance on it, am I covered in case of a scam?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just recently received cards i bought from eBay and i paid their S&H handling costs and for some reason they decide that its okay to just ship a card through the mail in only a soft sleeve without a top loader...........

it's really frustrating that they couldn't even use a dirty top loader to protect the card while shipping. doesn't the S&H factor in the cost of some kind of protection that is not just a penny sleeve?
    Last edited by jclouie; 03-27-2013 at 08:02 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

anyone know this ebay seller

hey i trying to get into contact with this ebay seller. Im hoping he is on this site

anyways his name is bleacherssports

anyone with any info, would be greatly appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country

A little source of frustration via ebay recently (shocker, I know). When ebay had their promotional free BIN listings, I decided to put about 50 cards up and I'd say about half of them sold. For one of the cards, somebody sent me an offer that I thought was low, so I offered something lower than my original price but still reasonable. Person replies shortly after with an offer of a dollar higher than their previous one. So again, I offer a lower, more reasonable price. Again, person responds quickly with an offer of a dollar higher. I don't really have time to play games so I just accepted and sent an invoice.

And now, this person who had no issue getting back to me in time to respond with tiny little increases in their offers, has not paid, nor given any indication of when they will pay. It's now been two weeks.

Worst part? SCF member.

A little update on this....

Buyer never paid, I opened an unpaid item case and he still didn't pay.

His ebay username is eahobbies. If you want to know his SCF username, shoot me a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

Ebay "Hot Packs"

I recently got back into the hobby and have been buying alot of UD 2012-2013 packs, but after not getting any good hits (the best being a Brendan Mikkelson auto) I decided to order some of these "Hot Packs" off Ebay. I've ordered a couple and the shipping is taking forever, this is the last time I order from any seller using USPS. Was just wondering if anyone has ordered any of these "Hot Packs" and what kind of hits you've got.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Oh boy...

Page 30 of 282 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080130 ... LastLast