Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 33 of 282 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383133 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ray_collectibles's Items on eBay

Yeah I was just a little frustrated when I first read that comment. I get somebody like that every 100 sales or so but just not with that kid of tone after 4 days lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

Call him and sell it away from ebay. Meet him and take the cash.

Tried calling the # and no service. I was able to find him on Facebook quite easily. Looks like a 19 year old kid. He had a recent feedback for buying a Rinne Dominion jersey..... so that makes sense why he wants mine too... I'll give him one more day before report him.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This was my response. I dont like you anymore Ebay!

Hello, thanks for your purchase. You paid for the cards on March 21st which was a Thursday. I shipped your cards on Monday the 25th as the post office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. So then the cards were in the postage system March 26th,27th,28th, and April 2nd due to the post office being closed 2 days for Easter. So your cards have been in the postage system for a total of 4 days. I shipped your cards 1 business day after your payment, cross border transactions need between 8-14 days in the postage system. We just need to have a little more patience, the cards have been shipped. I apologize if you feel like its been a long time but its out of my hands the post office needs to do its thing. I will refund your payment if you feel like its been too long but in the best case I would like to wait 2 more weeks to wait for the package to arrive. Im sorry that you feel this way so let me knw how you would like to respond. Thanks again, and I apologize again.

You mind if I copy/paste that to every complaint I get after less than a week?
    I'd still be trying to find a way to reach through the computer and throttle him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

A fellow box breaker of mine told me a story of an eBay user who purchased 4 or 5 teams from a The Cup break they were running, ran up a $180 tab.. on April 1st and then said "April Fools" and didn't pay. Conveniently they asked me today why they were blocked from my The Cup case break... AVOID at all costs. That person's ID is: bidonmine2

Just thought I'd pass it along!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just got this message on Ebay "™™™. 2 WEEKS! AND STILL DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. C'MON MAN."

I have 1017 Feedbacks, all positive. Im honestly speechless on how to respond to this person. Do people not have professionalism anymore? Do people honestly think I run the post office? If you are mad that you haven't got your package in a cross border transaction in only 2 weeks I quit with Ebay...

There's a LOT of people like that.... people jump after a week or so.. even cross border. It's nuts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

A fellow box breaker of mine told me a story of an eBay user who purchased 4 or 5 teams from a The Cup break they were running, ran up a $180 tab.. on April 1st and then said "April Fools" and didn't pay. Conveniently they asked me today why they were blocked from my The Cup case break... AVOID at all costs. That person's ID is: bidonmine2

Just thought I'd pass it along!

Thanks for the tip blocking him now.

What a piece of work he is (Can't use the words I want to to describe the person), I feel for the breaker who lost out on the $180 I know he will file a non paying bidder claim and won't really lose anything but what a shame.
    Last edited by MattDMC; 04-04-2013 at 10:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the tip blocking him now.

What a tool (Can't use the words I want to to describe the person).

No problem! I share my block lists with a couple other breakers, have to weed out the non payers some way... God knows eBay doesn't help sellers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hiker777's Items on eBay

Need a little help please.

I have a Marcus Kruger cup gold rookie 16/16 on ebay now.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=111047002400
    I have had some issues shipping with Canada so I try to avoid it and all over seas locations. I have a seller from Canada who is interested in the card but it won't let him submit an offer. Can someone from Canada just try a $1 offer and see what happens? My issue is that I have some individuals make offline offers from Canada, offer gift from pp and then try to do a charge back. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just tried placing a $1 offer. Cannot make an offer from Canada. I get this message: Sorry, this item cannot be shipped to Canada.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hiker777's Items on eBay

Want to try again and see if it works now? I changed the settings.

Page 33 of 282 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383133 ... LastLast