Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hiker777's Items on eBay

I average 50 auctions a month for the last two months and I am getting 5 non pays a month. I have never had this many ever.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

I have a question about the 21 day hold, I have had my ebay account for 3 years next month but i only started getting active in January, I have 42 feedback at 100%. I sold about 5 things in January and was tortured with the 21 day wait so i'm wondering if because i sold some stuff in January (Being 90 days) that the hold wouldn't be there now?

I couldn't get a definitive answer since some spots said after 90 days your clear and others said that if you dont have enough sales it'll still be there.

Any help would be appreciated!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

eBay/Paypal will withhold your funds until they see a constant selling pattern established. You probably will have to achieve some sort of magic eBay/Paypal number for them to leave you alone.

My guess is once you cross the threshold of 100 sales in a shorter time frame, they probably won't bother you. This is course incumbent upon paying eBay immediately when they issue you a monthly invoice. eBay punishes sellers if they are a day or two late in paying the monthly invoice.

Keep current, sell a bunch or things to get to 100 selling FB as quickly as you can, and pay eBay on time and you will not be bothered.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

It's finally happened over the last couple days. On eBay.ca (like has previously happened with eBay.com) you now can't see how much items sell for when they go for a BO, just the original BIN/BO price with a line through.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's finally happened over the last couple days. On eBay.ca (like has previously happened with eBay.com) you now can't see how much items sell for when they go for a BO, just the original BIN/BO price with a line through.

Using the phone app, the sale price shows up in the listing and when you click into it, the original BIN price is there.
    On my computer, I noticed it a couple weeks ago but if I clicked in it gave me the actual sale price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

Hey everyone, I have a situation with an ebay member and was wondering what I should do. Card ended May 5th and after 4 days I messaged the buyer asking when payment would be sent. He stated May 16th as payment date so I said fine but next time please message me if you are going to be paying later than the expected payment date. Come May 16th payment never comes. I told him if I don't have the payment by the time I get back from my vacation then a non paying bidder case would be opened (May 22nd). I come back from vacation with no payment so I open a case. Today I got a message saying that payment would come May 30th. I don't want to deal with this guy because it has been 3 weeks now and I still have to wait until the 30th to see if he will actually pay this time around. Am I obligated to wait until the 30th for the payment or can I go ahead and close the case tonight? I'd rather just relist it tonight with all my other auctions and not have to deal with this guy. Thanks in advance for any help

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

When you open a case you are obligated to follow the eBay protocol of giving people a week to make the payment. It will not let you close the case until that time has lapsed unless the buyer has made the payment.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

When you open a case you are obligated to follow the eBay protocol of giving people a week to make the payment. It will not let you close the case until that time has lapsed unless the buyer has made the payment.

im fairly certain its 4 days unless Ebay has changed it recently. To answer your question, No you are not obligated to wait. I would close that case and block that "buyer" the moment the 4 days is up. Please Post the ID of the non paying buyer please.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

Yeah it is 4 days. I will be able to close it tonight if I'd like. I have already blocked the buyer and may just close the case without waiting to see if he pays

ID: willieboywashere

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Thanks for sharing, looking at this feedback it appears non payment is frequent.

Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast