Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 61 of 282 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

then buy it and let us all know the condition. I'm guessing your one of those people that has to be dragged out of your house too when the fires or flood are coming. make the person giving warning the bad guy hahaha again another fool
    Last edited by madhockeyfan; 06-28-2013 at 03:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

then buy it and let us all know the condition. I'm guessing your one of those people that has to be dragged out of your house too when the fires or flood are coming. make the person giving warning the bad guy hahaha again another fool

where did anyone make you the bad guy? Cygnus asked for more proof based off his knowledge and you proceeded to call him profanity along with someone else idiots. If anything you're just doing it to yourself at this point.

BANNED

Country

totally possible he did get it reslabbed. but based on the pic's I can see the pry marks are still there so with that and his description that it has "marks" I'm guessing he didn't. but again take your chances and buy it and tell us all. I gave a warning of a bad card and a bad attitude from a seller and this is the feedback wow. so go ahead and buy it and enjoy but don't come back here whining about it. you've all been warned. Happy Canada Day

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

me? why would I? not my card. Only noticed he's put it back up for sale after 4 months of off the market. hey again you folks do what you want with the warning I gave. ignore and buy that card but don't come back here whining that you got ripped off when you were warned. also don't make me the bad guy for warning people of a bad card on the market. what is wrong with you idiots. I give you a warning and spin it off on me? what a couple of clowns.

Wow relax, I thought maybe since you got ripped off you might have some evidence from your end. I guess not.

BANNED

Country

totally possible he did get it reslabbed. but based on the pic's I can see the pry marks are still there so with that and his description that it has "marks" I'm guessing he didn't. but again take your chances and buy it and tell us all. I gave a warning of a bad card and a bad attitude from a seller and this is the feedback wow. so go ahead and buy it and enjoy but don't come back here whining about it. you've all been warned. Happy Canada Day

Not one person attacked you or called you names for bringing this (possibly damaged) card to light. Why are you attacking everyone else? Why cant you just post about the possible damaged card then ™™™™?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So...... no proof? Thought so. Poor seller, having his name dragged through the mud. Fortunately for us idiots, I think we all know who to believe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm trying to figure out why someone with a slabbed auto/jersey card would take it out (try to take it out) of the slab, the return it to the slab with a plain white jersey swatch. It makes no sense to me. Sure if the slabbed card is a jersey or patch, someone may try to remove the card, fake the jersey/patch to insert a "sick" patch or mutli-colored swatch. But this one is simple plain white. Why would anyone do that?

The OP may be 100% correct is his claim, the responses he gave to other SCF members certainly do not help his cause.

I have sent a question to the eBay seller asking if he can post photos showing the edges of the slab. If he posts them, it should end all debate.
    Last edited by Drewk86a; 06-28-2013 at 04:45 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

People on here shouldn't be attacked for asking questions and not just taking opinions at face value. I'm gonna give a big "thumbs up" to everyone (else) for taking the high road and acting very mature.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just got a response from the seller. He indicates that, "Yes", the card has been re-slabbed by ITG. So, the claim that there are "pry marks" visible in the auction photos is dubious, at best. The seller indicated he will post pictures of the slab edges, however, that issue is moot as he acknowledges it has been re-slabbed. The re-slab was necessary because the original slab had been pried open. Who did the prying? Each points to the other.

I will not re-print the entire response because I do not want to become a defacto spokesman for the seller. They can speak for themselves. I am simply sharing the information I received. I can say that I have bought one or two cads from this seller and have had no problems.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Worst Forgery I've Ever Seen

Hey guys,

Had to share this eBay link. I pulled a nice Patrick Roy auto the other day. I looked up others on eBay. Found this photo for sale which looks like a child got at it with a marker. If you know what his signature looks like, you'll laugh too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PATRICK-ROY-...item483cfc566d

Page 61 of 282 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161 ... LastLast