Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 65 of 282 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

I Agree Ranfordfan....Thanks for your Info on this

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Is it normal for buyers not to leave feedback on Ebay? Ive sold 9 things in the past 2 months and have had only 3 people leave feedback. I have just started selling and am trying to establish a good selling feedback score but its kind of hard when people dont bother leaving feedback. I offer free shipping in the States, and ship that day or the next to make sure it gets to the buyer in good time as well as leave feedback right away when they make payment. As a buyer i make sure to leave feedback as soon as i get the item and inspect it to make sure everything is ok.

Am i doing something wrong or is this just another frustrating regular practice on ebay ?

It is normal for lazy people.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is it normal for buyers not to leave feedback on Ebay? Ive sold 9 things in the past 2 months and have had only 3 people leave feedback. I have just started selling and am trying to establish a good selling feedback score but its kind of hard when people dont bother leaving feedback. I offer free shipping in the States, and ship that day or the next to make sure it gets to the buyer in good time as well as leave feedback right away when they make payment. As a buyer i make sure to leave feedback as soon as i get the item and inspect it to make sure everything is ok.

Am i doing something wrong or is this just another frustrating regular practice on ebay ?

probably happens with about 25-30 percent of my sales...no feedback
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is ppl who don't make counters. As a seller I counter you within 10 minutes. Either click decline and say we're too far apart, or click counter ffs.

And now the funny thing is that the 499.99 OBO that was the original price is now 149.99 and my offer was going to be $50...ohwell..

This is a common practice and quite frustrating. I personally don't care anymore about getting the feedback. I'm more interested in knowing that the item has arrived and it's ok for me to go ahead with using the money I've received for something else.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

thanks guys that definitely sucks, they all say delivered (some close to a month ago) so it just makes me mad that because these people are lazy its going to take extra time to get a good rating for selling

On a side not, i just sold my phone tonight for $250 + $7 delivery to the Us, whats the best way to ship it to make sure my but is covered 100%?

I use Stamps.com so i did a 2 LB Priotity mail Package with Signature confirmation and insurance of $200. The total for that is $10.26 I dont mind spending the extra couple of $$ to make sure im safe, is this a good way to ship or is there a better way?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure if this is against the rules or not but I feel the need to vent! I was watching this listing yesterday and didn' win the auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-14-Trilogy-JORDAN-SCHROEDER-d-24-49-Rookie-Auto-148-Level-3-/181178299349?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item2 a2f1173d5#ht_562wt_1200

I found this listing for the same card and thought the seller's price was ridiculous so I made an offer of basically the same as the other one ended for $43 (I don't know what the shipping charges would be so it's a few bucks lower).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310708091953?ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&_trksid=p3 984.m1432.l2649#ht_36wt_1170

Response: declined. Message attached: "Is that all its worth I think I'm gonna throw it in the garbage thanks for the low ball offer."

I decided to make another offer of $45. Granted it's not much more than the last offer but it bugs me when people don't send counter offers... I include this message: "Basically the same price as the last one sold for. No one is going to pay $500 for it that's for sure! Good luck selling it. Keep your head in the clouds."

A bit of a snaughty message but I don't think the response I got was warranted at all. Anyways,

Response: declined. Message attached: "Last chance clown good luck PS watch your mouth you might get reported."

So i decide to make a final offer anyways because I wanted the card. $50 offer. But as I hit enter I get a message that says the seller is no longer accepting offers from me and he/she doesn't accept questions or messages from other members. LMAO!

Good business.

its especially funny when sellers start being snarly. like if you set a price starting at 100 dollars and the card has been selling for 20 and i offer you 10 don't just reject and leave me a douchy message.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't believe what people try to sell

i know this is not a hockey card but it just blew my mind about what people are trying to sell.

a redeemed redemption card. (scrap paper)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ROBERT-GRIFFIN-III-RG3-2012-SP-AUTHENTIC-THREADS-PATCH-AUTO-REDEMPTION-USED-/111120966756?pt=US_Football&hash=item19df536464&_u hb=1

crazy things is the fact that there are bids!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

i know this is not a hockey card but it just blew my mind about what people are trying to sell.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ROBERT-GRIFFIN-III-RG3-2012-SP-AUTHENTIC-THREADS-PATCH-AUTO-REDEMPTION-USED-/111120966756?pt=US_Football&hash=item19df536464&_u hb=1

woooow youre weird if you want scrap paper! I have some decoy cards to sell those guys too ahha

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I love that the seller is also charging over $16.00 to ship to Canada. A worthless, used redemption card that carries no value, and the audacity to think that somebody would pay that amount for shipping.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Some people think that they've hit gold just because they have a "case hit" or "Group A" item. At the end of the day, it's still a card of Player X and no amount of SSP'ing is going to make a significant jump in its value unless it's from a hotly contested set-building project. Had a similar experience recently with an SP'd and DAMAGED Josh Gorges auto card that the seller expects will fetch more than three of his Cup RC's combined.

As I have said for the 20th time on here. Ten people can be selling a $2.00 card for $.50 cents, the 11th seller wants $4.00 for the $2.00 card simply because ........... It's his !!!

Every computer should have an Entitlement Feature. The moment you act entitled, a big O'l 20oz. Boxing Glove emerges from the screen like a car air-bag and KO's that person, right in the chops.

Page 65 of 282 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165 ... LastLast