Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 70 of 282 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120170 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Already got someone to help, SCF rocks!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

Non Payer theduke999s bought a card from me never paid i sent 2 invoices never a respond strange as he has nice feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Why is it that when I mail something to the USA from the Post Office it costs me $2.65 + tax, I have to fill out a customs form and it takes 2 weeks to get there, but if I slap $2.20 (plus tax) worth of stamps on it and just huck it into a mailbox it gets there in 5-6 days?

eBay sales, so on the eBay thread...........

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Why is it that when I mail something to the USA from the Post Office it costs me $2.65 + tax, I have to fill out a customs form and it takes 2 weeks to get there, but if I slap $2.20 (plus tax) worth of stamps on it and just huck it into a mailbox it gets there in 5-6 days?

eBay sales, so on the eBay thread...........

Ed:

Custom's Forms for bubble envelopes are NOT required for the United States. That is just Canada Post Teller's getting it wrong. Now if you send a box, that is different. A bubble envelope is still an envelope.

Send the next one by weight only and buy the stamps and throw it in the mail if you get an obstreperous clerk.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Has anyone ever had this happen?! I was searching for Geoffrion stuff and saw one of my own cards listed by someone else. I bought it at the National...I am assuming it was the same people since it was not my photo. Just kind of strange...yes I did message them and now I don't see the listing.

EDIT: They ended the listing.

And my scan:
    Last edited by HammerHawks; 08-16-2013 at 03:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

It's possible that the person who sold it to you at the National had it listed on ebay and forgot to take it down when they sold it to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My thoughts exactly when I saw it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Question for you guys; What do you do when you have a person who won't pick up their cards?

A while ago I made a close to $400 sale to a person with low feedback so I placed insurance on the package (always gotta look out for yourself) but the person won't pick it up (anything insured for over $200 USPS automatically gives signature confirmation on). A notice was left since he wasn't home to sign for it and that was back on the 9th. I've messaged him and he said he just hasn't had a chance to pick it up yet so at least he's still communicating but I for the life of me can't figure out why somebody would want to leave $400 just sitting in the back room of the post office. Do I need to be worried about a person who won't pick up their cards?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

maybe he works during postal pickup hours
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

maybe he works during postal pickup hours

Fair point. So if he can't pick it up and it gets returned to me then what am I to do? If I re-send it the same way its just going to be a repeat of whats happening now and I refuse to send a $400 package without insurance so no matter what he's going to have to sign or pick it up so I really don't see what else there is to do.

Page 70 of 282 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120170 ... LastLast