Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 71 of 282 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121171 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Fair point. So if he can't pick it up and it gets returned to me then what am I to do? If I re-send it the same way its just going to be a repeat of whats happening now and I refuse to send a $400 package without insurance so no matter what he's going to have to sign or pick it up so I really don't see what else there is to do.

It sounds fishy to me. I'm not sure how but i'm excited to get the silliest little package in the mail so that valuable i'd get it ASAP.

I wouldn't bother sending it again if you get it back. Cut your losses...maybe he will be silly enough to not try to get his payment back through paypal and you'll be up $400 ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

It sounds fishy to me. I'm not sure how but i'm excited to get the silliest little package in the mail so that valuable i'd get it ASAP.

I wouldn't bother sending it again if you get it back. Cut your losses...maybe he will be silly enough to not try to get his payment back through paypal and you'll be up $400 ;)

I'm the same way, doesn't matter if I'm expecting a $2 package or a $200 package I run to the mailbox and can't wait to rip into the bubble mailer. I couldn't imagine leaving a $400 package at the post office, it would drive me insane.

And for the record this isn't technically an ebay issue, I just used this thread to save the clutter of opening a new thread but this transaction was actually made here on this site not ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Is anyone else having issues getting on ebay right now? 6am Eastern time August 23? Can't log on. It is telling me password is invalid, then ID is invalid. But they are both correct. Can't call customer service until 8am when they open! Frustrated!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Is anyone else having issues getting on ebay right now? 6am Eastern time August 23? Can't log on. It is telling me password is invalid, then ID is invalid. But they are both correct. Can't call customer service until 8am when they open! Frustrated!!

You're not alone I'm having the same problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're not alone I'm having the same problem.

I was worried someone hacked my account and changed my password. Kinda happy to hear others are having issues, if you know what I mean.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shlhockeyfan's Items on eBay

I have read that the site is down due to maintenance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay is back up and running.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 06vq350z's Items on eBay

This card recently sold 3 days ago:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/171109238237?...84.m1438.l2649

Now its relisted again:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/271266146569?...84.m1438.l2649

Both seller got ZERO feedbacks and something doesn't add up not to mention whoever won the card previously has over 2000 feedbacks.

BANNED

Country
    See brentbuchanan's Items on eBay

CloutsnChara has bad Ebay service!

Hey guys, thought I would just rant and see if anyone else has the same experience from CNC as of late.

First of they have a ton of Eddie Lack cards I need for my collection including a couple /25 a /15 and even a /5.

Anyways I've made offers on all of them, but they all expired. I messaged them, no awnser. I messaged them again a week later and they messaged me saying what cards your interested in and what can I offer so I wrote all cards with prices beside them. Being quite generous. Again no response. Im pretty sure there was a Toronto Show or something and that might have something to do with it. But seriously its getting rediculas. I thought CNC would have better customer service then this, or at least message me back and let me know. has CNC always been like this or do they usually have good customer service?

Thanks
    Brent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

While I was out at work today my little auction sniper won me 15 04/05 SPA SOTTs, mostly absolute nobodies, from 99 cents up to $5.33.

Grand total $35.77. The auctions state that shipping is $3.50 for the first card and $1.00 for every card after that. I read it, I understood it, but at some point I thought common sense would kick in.

Nope. He wants $17.50 to ship 15 cheapo auto cards. I emailed him, the fun's about to start.............

Page 71 of 282 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121171 ... LastLast