Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 282 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Small Ebay Issue-First For Me

This is more puzzling than anything else. A couple of weeks ago I won a Craig Smith CUP RPA from a seller that charges $15 shipping for anything that sells over $75. Well, my final bid was $77 so I asked the seller if I could pay the regular shipping and he sent another invoice and everything was all find and dandy.

Then, I goto bid on another one of his cards just now and I realized that I am blocked for bidding on anymore of his cards. What gives? I couldn't even message him at first and had to go to my ebay message trash folder and send him a message from there. This situation is just weird since I paid right away as always and now I'm blocked..

BANNED

Country

Well you asked if he would lower the shipping cost even though you knew before hand what they were. I don't even know why you would ask, the seller is just trying to protect themself. They probably got turned off by that. I could see their reasoning. If I was them I just wouldn't of obliged and then there would of been no issue

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I didn't read the fineprint in his item description and was not aware of the shipping price. Protect himself from what? I paid right away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawnyboy24's Items on eBay

Protect himself from a potential claim.I ship everything that sells for more then 50 dollars with registered shipping with signature,if a buyer decide to make a claim i can prove that he received the card.When you asked him not to pay for registered shipping he probably felt obligated to say yes so that you dont leave him negative feedback.Ebay is tuff for sellers ever since they cant leave negative feedback to buyers...

BANNED

Country

Protect himself from a potential claim.I ship everything that sells for more then 50 dollars with registered shipping with signature,if a buyer decide to make a claim i can prove that he received the card.When you asked him not to pay for registered shipping he probably felt obligated to say yes so that you dont leave him negative feedback.Ebay is tuff for sellers ever since they cant leave negative feedback to buyers...

Exactly. EBay makes selling risky. Even if I ship with protection I can still lose a claim because someone can claim damaged. I ask for them to ship back, they ship back a piece of paper and they still win the case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I have done the same thing and will do so again. I have no patience and a zero tolerance policy for anyone that does not comply with my terms.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't blame the seller for blocking you.
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

I have blocked people for the same thing. If you dont read the entire description and understand it, that is not my fault. I have no time for people the 100 or so emails I get a week thru ebay, let alone ignorant people that don't want to comply with the policies I have. No offence, I am not calling the Original poster and ignorant person!
    Last edited by sjw241; 01-27-2013 at 03:17 AM. Reason: spelling errors

SCF Rewards
    Country

eBay - Multiple username question

I saw 2 sellers with 2 cards I was interested in. The problem is, the prices were ridiculously unreasonable. So I contacted both of them, and was given slightly less unreasonable offers, so I declined them both,

Yesterday, one of the sellers contacted me asking if I was still interested in both cards. I am, if I can get them at a good price. The problem is, his username didn't have the second card. I asked him for the eBay auction #s, and sure enough, they were the 2 cards. However, one of them was listed under a different username.

To me, this throws up a red flag. Is there a reason a seller would need 2 separate selling accounts to sell 2 cards from the same set? Please let me know. Thanks.

JD

Update: I asked him about the different IDs, and got "hes my brother."
    Last edited by jmatchett; 01-28-2013 at 05:11 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Some people have buying User Id's, and seller User Id's and I'd for when the blog on eBay. Some people have several eBay user I'ds because they are extremely paranoid and are living in a spy vs spy world.

Page 8 of 282 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast