Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 90 of 282 FirstFirst ... 408087888990919293100140190 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

We need eBay user names for everyone pulling shenanigans so that we can put them on on our Blocked Bidders list.

I'll provide the user name if they follow the claim through. If they realize the cards are there and admit it, it was an honest mistake.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's my first negative ebay feedback. Guy bought a redemption card and left this feedback after he redeemed it on Upper Decks website.

"Seller did not mention the 6-8 week delivery time or the possible 4-8 month wait"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 73ToppsMann's Items on eBay LinkedIn

Nazem - wow, that's BS. How are you responsible for a delay with Upper Deck's redemption program? Did he contact you first, before posting the negative feedback? I'd contact eBay, and dispute it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Richard, I'm dealing with something kind of similar. Buyer won 5 auctions. Paid right away, and I shipped right away. They started 4 claims today. They said they only got one card and want the other 4 they paid for. I responded and said that all 5 cards are in the same toploader. They haven't replied but I feel a few lost claims coming as the items were sent without tracking due to the low value of the cards. It is a fairly new ebayer with only 67 feedback. Hopefully they do the right thing and end the claims.

So I sent the buyer an email, a couple days after responding to the claims. I asked if he found the cards, and explained they are all in the same top loader with the Fleury card he said he received. I get this as a reply:

Well I had the cards sent to COMC.com. I wont know until they have processed the items if the cards are there or not. I will know in the nearest week. I'll end the cases immediately when I know they have been found.

I know what COMC.com is, but I didn't realize people get their stuff sent there. Now it is in the hands of a third party, who can essentially tell my buyer that the cards aren't there and keep them for themselves. They are all low value non serial numbered cards, but the point is, I am on the hook if they lie about it. Anyone have any dealings with COMC.com? Are the honest?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

They are very honest, but I would contact somebody in authority at COMC to make sure that they arrive there. Tell them the BS that this guy just pulled on you and what has happened regarding eBay.

Do this by telephone, speak to somebody in charge. COMC does not put up with Bell-ends like this, and they are super helpful when you telephone them and very, very courteous.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are very honest, but I would contact somebody in authority at COMC to make sure that they arrive there. Tell them the BS that this guy just pulled on you and what has happened regarding eBay.

Do this by telephone, speak to somebody in charge. COMC does not put up with Bell-ends like this, and they are super helpful when you telephone them and very, very courteous.

Thanks! I will try that. I'm guessing there is a number on the website?

BANNED

Country

Yes, I can't remember if I had to scroll down to the bottom for the contact, but when it comes up, the Phone Number is right there, and they answer immediately.

I have only called a few times, but received all the help in the world.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I can't remember if I had to scroll down to the bottom for the contact, but when it comes up, the Phone Number is right there, and they answer immediately.

I have only called a few times, but received all the help in the world.

Thanks. I will call tomorrow and update the thread with the results.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Richard, I'm dealing with something kind of similar. Buyer won 5 auctions. Paid right away, and I shipped right away. They started 4 claims today. They said they only got one card and want the other 4 they paid for. I responded and said that all 5 cards are in the same toploader. They haven't replied but I feel a few lost claims coming as the items were sent without tracking due to the low value of the cards. It is a fairly new ebayer with only 67 feedback. Hopefully they do the right thing and end the claims.

Individual followed through with the threat today. 10 minutes later after a quick phone call, those neg's were removed. They said it was one of the more blatant feedback extortion attempts they'd seen. The two C.S. people I spoke to were great.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

Attention Black Hawk & Shark Sellers

I just received a negative on eBay regarding a shipping problem. Buyer bought 4 cards Two Hawks Cards - Hossa & Keith, Two Joe Pavelski Cards. I ship 4 standard cards in a Re-Inforced PWE for $1.00 to the USA.

Now one of these 4 cards was an uber thick Jersey Card. Consequently it did not conform to the thickness of Letter Shipping when combined with the other 3 cards.

Seller was sent a note with the Invoice regarding the thickness of the Jersey Card, and that I could only ship all 4 cards now in a Bubble Envelope instead of a PWE at $2.25. I also told the buyer, if that is a problem, please let me know. I did not hear back.

Today I receive my first negative in about 5-6 years on eBay - stating' "What a joke, shipping - blah, blah, blah, with a very surprised negative feedback.

I immediately e-mailed the seller and asked why they did not sent me an e-mail stating their unhappiness. I then immediately Refunded the entire amount of their shipping of $2.25 through Paypal.

Here's where it gets interesting. I send in 2 Reports to eBay, I show all e-mails that I have sent via both the seller contact and the message box on Paypal with the initial invoice payment. I fully refund all shipping.

I have spent the last hour on eBay, and through all of this, eBay will not do a thing should the buyer decide to leave me 3 more negatives for the other 3 transactions.

What eBay is doing is this: They are investigating the buyer to see if the buyer's negative feedback is a common thing, a willy-nilly thing etc. That is the only way they will remove the negative that I just received today.

The Buyer has a retail business I believe as well, and buys their stock obviously from eBay. As it stands now, I have sent 4 different Invoices for the same transaction, all with the same note about the shipping size and problem. I have sent 3 e-mails to the buyer, following the negative, trying to work with them, and have fully refunded all shipping. I have not heard one word back about the e-mails, my desire to make sure they are satisfied, or the refund.

The real unfortunate thing about this, is eBay employees are trained that the buyer is their customer, not the seller's customer. I ask the guy at eBay, "Who pays the monthly invoice that I receive from eBay" Is it this buyer, or is it me. He did not answer. This is the very reason that ebay does not get the Big Picture. They treat a site buyer, as their buyer, and not my buyer.

I have been reasonable, the buyer and eBay have not.

What I have here is a buyer who is flat-out unreasonable, at every level. They denied that I sent 3 invoices, so I sent a 4th, they did not respond to the problem that I encountered with shipping, and stated as such and asked for their input. I have blocked them, and so should everyone on this site. Some people are just unreasonable buyers.

Buyer eBay User ID; notopaper

Page 90 of 282 FirstFirst ... 408087888990919293100140190 ... LastLast