Page 5 of 170 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast
    Hey all, block this non paying bidder, nino1986, from Slovakia

he bought a joni pitkanen lot from me but didnt pay or respond to any of my inquiries. Just looked at his feedback and this seems to be a pattern.
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 113)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

Slovakia and Czech Republic, I have never had a problem.

Customs and Postal Officials, and buyers have all been honest. I have shipped to the Czech Republic over 250 different times, with no loss, Slovakia about 25-30 and no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Slovakia and Czech Republic, I have never had a problem.

Customs and Postal Officials, and buyers have all been honest. I have shipped to the Czech Republic over 250 different times, with no loss, Slovakia about 25-30 and no problems.
    Well this dude didnt pay for what he purchase...
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 113)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

Has anyone noticed that in the last 2 days, that when you click on a completed listing of a card that was listed buy it now or best offer that it doesn't show the offer that was accepted???? It only says Best offer was accepted now. Is this happening for anyone else?
    Main PC: Marcus Kruger
    Other PC: Tommy Wingels and Christian Friedrich

Quote Originally Posted by egghead529 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that in the last 2 days, that when you click on a completed listing of a card that was listed buy it now or best offer that it doesn't show the offer that was accepted???? It only says Best offer was accepted now. Is this happening for anyone else?
    Yes, extremely annoying.

Happening to me too! Hate it! Now you can't see the real price...
    I hope they change it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by egghead529 View Post
    Looking for Stamkos, Kane and Toews Cards

Hidden Content

So annoying, hoping they change it cuz it's really gonna screw with my card valuing haha
    Main PC: Marcus Kruger
    Other PC: Tommy Wingels and Christian Friedrich

New eBay user help

Hey guys

I've been trading cards for a while now, and this past week I finally started selling some. I put a couple cards up on eBay, and the auctions end tonight.
    I had a fairly important question and I thought this would be the best place to ask.
    Once the auction ends, what comes first? Do I wait for the person to pay before I ship?
    Wants: Claude Giroux or Tradebait
    My tradelist: Hidden Content

Yup, they pay and you ship after. :)
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

if you want to buyer to pay faster...sending a invoice is a good option. you can pm me if you need more info

Page 5 of 170 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast