Page 15 of 181 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast
    "Dear cygnusx1_555,

hi i like to know where my card is?

- melissatetti82"

Yeah.... right. Unfortunately the card was purchased prior to the issue RGM81 had, so I didn't really have the chance to block her. I have, however, already informed her that I know of her reputation as a thief and I do not mess around.

We'll see what happens......

Quote Originally Posted by cygnusx1 View Post
    "Dear cygnusx1_555,

hi i like to know where my card is?

- melissatetti82"

Yeah.... right. Unfortunately the card was purchased prior to the issue RGM81 had, so I didn't really have the chance to block her. I have, however, already informed her that I know of her reputation as a thief and I do not mess around.

We'll see what happens......
    Wow! Looks like loser is her favourite way bash you and everyone else. Consider this one a blockhead!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content My Photobucket is out of date. I am now fully uploaded to the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Now collecting Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

I just realized that this dog turd melissatetti82 lives in Canada. Somebody call the RCMP, especially if this is a Cross-Province sale.

Stop at nothing.

Poetic License on eBay.

By now I am got accustomed to the overuse of the word "RARE" on eBay listing. Apparently, the more exclamation points the more rare a card is.

Lately, though, I have notice more and more listing that stretch the bounds of credulity. For example:

A listing for a "huge lot..." is for 7 cards. 17 is a nice amount of cards, but I would hardly describe it as "huge".
    A listing for "low numbered SSSSSSSSSSSSSSP!!". This one was for a cup base card #'d to 249. Not an SP
    A listing for "{player} lot - high $$$$$ value". The 8-card lot books for a total of $9.50

For me, it's simple. Tell me who it is and what card it is. I don't need the colorful adjectives.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: (click links to see want lists)
    Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (22% complete)

...and to a lesser extent

Hidden Content
    (61% complete) / Hidden Content (43% complete) / Brian Propp (50% complete)

Lol, look at not only the neg that I got, but these messages:

"enjoy the neagtive feedback im sick of this **** with u deadbeat ****ers"

"i dident scam anyone so dont accuse me . honestly buddy go **** yourself if thats how your gonna be. call the police i dont ****ing care. another ****** just like the rest "

"to be honest go **** yourself i dident steal anything. i ask you a simple question where my card. you ****er then u accuse me u ****"

Oh trust me, it doesn't end here. I do not like being scammed.

same goes for SICK PATCH!!! and it looks like the rest of them. Ebay 1/1s are actually quite common too
    Looking for:
    The most unique 08-09 The Cup Limited Logos that I can get.

Give eBay permission to access your Inbox. They will read that and gas her immediately. Or cut and paste and speak with the Category Manager, not a CS Rep.

Lol it's a growing trend, everybody's a salesman. There's a member on here who posts things like "This sale is only available until 5 PM, I can't do this all day!". Good to see Billy Mays has been re-incarnated as a hockey card seller.

A Lundqvist card I really would like for my pc listed on ebay.

This would be a great addition for my Lundy pc. The only issue? Price. I think of all the nice cards,boxes, etc. I could get for the cost of this one card. It's special, but just not THAT special to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330873078579?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2F i.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D3308730 78579%26_rdc%3D1

Quote Originally Posted by fleemur12 View Post
    This would be a great addition for my Lundy pc. The only issue? Price. I think of all the nice cards,boxes, etc. I could get for the cost of this one card. It's special, but just not THAT special to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330873078579?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2F i.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D3308730 78579%26_rdc%3D1
    I totally agree with you!
    Looking for 2013-14 UD Team Canada Cards (Exclusive Red(/100) #175 Nash, SE Gold Die-Cut #1 Gretzky)
    Certified Hockey 2010-11 Mirror Blue Base (#135 Gustavsson,138 Caputi)

Page 15 of 181 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast