Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 231 of 282 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234241281 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

Won an auction from ebay seller "cardgems". It was a MacKinnon YG High Gloss BGS 9.5. He sends me a cancel request because he says he no longer has the card. He sold it 2 months ago and meant to relist an Exclusives. Well, I went back and saw that he did sell one two months ago, but since both the card and the BGS slab have serial numbers, could plainly see that it was a different card. I rejected his cancel request and emailed him back, telling him he was full of crap and that I knew he still had the card. Paid for it and less than 30 minutes later the transaction was cancelled.
    Not much I can do about it aside from leaving negative feedback. I called ebay and they told me to file a report, but there is no report for someone not fulfilling the deal.
    Anyways, just wanted to spread the word and tell you not to bid on this guys stuff.

Make sure to neg him.

I think he just didn't like the price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Make sure to neg him.

I think he just didn't like the price.

I have to wait 7 days to negative rep a power sellerapparently, but he will be getting it. Believe that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

User: pm me for it

Purchased a item yesterday after accepting his best offer. Payment made by them immediately.

Today, received a message "would I be able to cancel my order?"

me : "What's the reason for wanting to cancel the order to begin with?"

buyer: "I was ordering it for a friend and he decided he doesn't want it anymore"

FYI if you so decide to block.
    Last edited by Crosby 87; 05-14-2016 at 11:39 AM.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

There are so many buyers that are buying for customers / other people it's getting crazy. That's why the Best Offers have been so low lately as far as I can tell... The middle man making their cut.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

In a bit of a sticky situation.

Bought a card from eBay and had it sent to COMC. It was sent from California to Washinton, so, not too far. Tracking number says it arrived Wednesday but I have no confirmation e-mail from Comc.com yet. They usually e-mail me the same day a package arrives. I would like to say this is the first time they haven't.

So I go through the FAQ at comc.com and they say to contact customer support because sometimes the username on the address is incorrect. Apparently they have no Customer Support and you have to e-mail them instead. I also contacted the seller just to see if my exact username was the one he wrote down (but let's face it, he probably printed out a shipping label so it would be correct.)

Anyways I know it hasn't been long (Friday Afternoon) since I contacted both entities and I'm not going to try again until Monday but has this situation ever happened to anyone?

Also if for some reason the card doesn't ever pop up on COMC but there is a tracking number would I be screwed if I tried getting a refund through e-Bay?

Just a little paranoid since the package contains a baby whale of mine and I scored it at a very good price but it was a BIN listing.

Just looking for a little insight from someone to ease my paranoia :D

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have have it take a coupke days before i got the email that they received the card . But any longer than Monday i would be contacting to see what is up .

SCF Rewards
    Country

I made a few purchases off EBay a few years back & to say that I was not impressed is an understatement!! The first couple purchases went well so I did another. I put exactly the amount of money that I needed for purchase into my account. A few days later when I went to my bank I found out Paypal took out the funds then tried 3 more times to take out the funds they had already taken the first time costing me 3 NSF charges of $35 each totaling over $100. After talking to our bank manager they refunded my money for the NSF's & I have never dealt with them again since.. As far as I am concerned they are a bunch of No-Mind scammers. No wonder these rich SOB's get even richer..
    Also, I have been browsing EBay to find certain cards.. I found a few cards that I really wanted, some cards were around $5 but then here is the guy asking $15-$25 for shipping from the US or Canada. C'mon man!! I know what it costs to ship stuff & no way is it that much.. Its just these greedy people trying to get as much as they can for 1 card.. I have absolutely no use for Ebay or Paypal. Its a joke as far as I am concerned... That's my rant for today.. Lol..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I made a few purchases off EBay a few years back & to say that I was not impressed is an understatement!! The first couple purchases went well so I did another. I put exactly the amount of money that I needed for purchase into my account. A few days later when I went to my bank I found out Paypal took out the funds then tried 3 more times to take out the funds they had already taken the first time costing me 3 NSF charges of $35 each totaling over $100. After talking to our bank manager they refunded my money for the NSF's & I have never dealt with them again since.. As far as I am concerned they are a bunch of No-Mind scammers. No wonder these rich SOB's get even richer..
    Also, I have been browsing EBay to find certain cards.. I found a few cards that I really wanted, some cards were around $5 but then here is the guy asking $15-$25 for shipping from the US or Canada. C'mon man!! I know what it costs to ship stuff & no way is it that much.. Its just these greedy people trying to get as much as they can for 1 card.. I have absolutely no use for Ebay or Paypal. Its a joke as far as I am concerned... That's my rant for today.. Lol..

Shipping from the US to Canada starts at around $8 . Shipping 2-5 cards with toploaders can reach $10 +

SCF Rewards
    Country

Usually its only 1 card that I look at. I get lots of packages from the US & the highest 1 I have seen so far was $14 & that was for 5 cards all in individual top loaders.. That would probably cost me $3-$4 here in Canada to ship. The one I looked at the other day was $25 for shipping for 1 card. The card I wanted maybe booked $10. Who in their right mind is going to buy that card & pay 2 & a half times for shipping than the card is worth?? Makes no sense to me why people even use EBay.. By the time you pay for shipping on most cards you have overpaid more than the card is worth or possibly will ever be worth.. Seems kinda ridiculous to me..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Generally speaking buying singles off ebay is the cheapest way to go. No question about it. Just don't buy off the guy who wants $25 for shipping.

Page 231 of 282 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234241281 ... LastLast