Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 214 of 282 FirstFirst ... 114164204211212213214215216217224264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

A superfraud!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-00-Uppe...AAAOSwkZhWRh4U

This guy is one of the most dishonest ever.

I bought these cards from him half a year ago and he said his partner shipped them to my adress.

Funny thing is that he sell them again.

STAY AWAY!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That auction ended fast.

His name is Craig Payne and a total idiot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FREEbay seems to have become a real cesspool of these types which is why I stay clear.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

2 to add to your block list

teamnorth12 - BO'd an item and I accepted, sent an invoice the next day. No payment after 3 days so i sent a friendly reminder to send payment. No reply after a few days so i opened a case to get my final value fees back.

crosbymarie83 - BO'd an item and I accepted, sent an invoice the next day. No payment after 3 days so i sent a friendly reminder to send payment. I get a reply saying they will be paying in a few days so i agree to wait. 4 more days go by and nothing, so i send another message and ask for an ETA on payment. They tell me by Friday the latest (this was last Monday), so i agree to wait as i need the money. Friday comes and goes and nothing so i send another message and invoice on Saturday, Sunday and Monday - no communication from him at all, so i opened a claim so i can get my $50 in final value fees back that should be closed tonight. Furious with this idiot.

On another note with this buyer, he bought the item in October so the fees are part of the October charges I owe, that will be coming out on Monday. Will my total come down or will they reimburse me for this month? Never ran into this situation before.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

2 to add to your block list

teamnorth12 - BO'd an item and I accepted, sent an invoice the next day. No payment after 3 days so i sent a friendly reminder to send payment. No reply after a few days so i opened a case to get my final value fees back.

crosbymarie83 - BO'd an item and I accepted, sent an invoice the next day. No payment after 3 days so i sent a friendly reminder to send payment. I get a reply saying they will be paying in a few days so i agree to wait. 4 more days go by and nothing, so i send another message and ask for an ETA on payment. They tell me by Friday the latest (this was last Monday), so i agree to wait as i need the money. Friday comes and goes and nothing so i send another message and invoice on Saturday, Sunday and Monday - no communication from him at all, so i opened a claim so i can get my $50 in final value fees back that should be closed tonight. Furious with this idiot.

On another note with this buyer, he bought the item in October so the fees are part of the October charges I owe, that will be coming out on Monday. Will my total come down or will they reimburse me for this month? Never ran into this situation before.

Check the feedback I just left today for the crosbymarie83 character.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crosbymarie83 also uses:

crosbymarie83
    hockeycardnut_5
    mikwebe0

All three ID are the same person! Block them all as per the two messages above this one

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Check the feedback I just left today for the crosbymarie83 character.

Very nice! I like how you were able to convey your emotions. A big bonus he failed to pay on a large quantity of cards. You could write a novel.

So on another note.... Is that Jagr still available? haha!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have info on this one?

thebestauto2013

Bought 2 items off me for $125 combined. I shipped ,without tracking, to save the buyer money. Thought it should be fine as it was 2 thin limited base cards going to Quebec.

Now he send me saying they haven't arrived (could be true I guess). I went back further into his feedback and there are some Seller bewares type comments.

What do I even do in this situation? Ask him to wait a couple weeks and then offer a refund? Any help is appreciated. Sucks though if they don't arrive (or he's lying..).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have info on this one?

thebestauto2013

Bought 2 items off me for $125 combined. I shipped ,without tracking, to save the buyer money. Thought it should be fine as it was 2 thin limited base cards going to Quebec.

Now he send me saying they haven't arrived (could be true I guess). I went back further into his feedback and there are some Seller bewares type comments.

What do I even do in this situation? Ask him to wait a couple weeks and then offer a refund? Any help is appreciated. Sucks though if they don't arrive (or he's lying..).

You didn't track it and it went to Quebec. You are screwed. Even if they aren't lying you will owe them the money back and you are out the money and cards. Always track everything of a high value like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Quebec is a black hole of missing sports card mail. Out of the hundreds of packages I've sent I'd say that even though only a small percentage overall go to Quebec almost all of my charge backs or lost mail comes from that area.

I really hate shipping there. Will always have tracking and signature required on high value items. It's really sad how crappy ebay/paypal have become. They used to be great!

Page 214 of 282 FirstFirst ... 114164204211212213214215216217224264 ... LastLast