Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 167 of 282 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2815

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brusski's Items on eBay

Followup to this seller...the ghost account ended up winning the auction after a few more bids from different eBay members...and ultimately, you guessed it, offered it as a second chance offer...so ANOTHER cancelled bid. C'mon man! Seriously, this guy isn't even trying to hide that the bumping his own auctions...

Comments?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

I picked up a Sean Monahan FW on eBay via BIN for $10 and paid promptly, minutes later I got a notification from Paypal saying my payment has been refunded with a note from the seller saying "wrong title".. Is it negative feedback worthy? Just curious to see what others would do in this situation..

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

I picked up a Sean Monahan FW on eBay via BIN for $10 and paid promptly, minutes later I got a notification from Paypal saying my payment has been refunded with a note from the seller saying "wrong title".. Is it negative feedback worthy? Just curious to see what others would do in this situation..

P-C
    --

Negative worthy to me. As a seller you take responsibility for your listings. If you made a mistake you should honor it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

P-C
    --

If the seller didn't reach out to try making things right, then a negative is warranted. Sounds to me like an error on their part, and they should have tried to find a better resolution.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

If the seller didn't reach out to try making things right, then a negative is warranted. Sounds to me like an error on their part, and they should have tried to find a better resolution.

Need a link before making judgment. If the photo/description/title don't match, it might be excusable neglect.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Need a link before making judgment. If the photo/description/title don't match, it might be excusable neglect.

Also, I searched Sean Monahan FW, Sean Monahan Future Watch, Sean Monahan sp authentic and didn't see a purchase of a Monahan FW Auto for $10. So more info is needed for sure. Anyways, if it was a BIN, the seller should own up to their mistake. If it was a Best OFfer that was accepted, shame on you for the lowball :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good point. And like you, I wasn't able to find it through a search.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

This isn't my first rodeo boys.. But here's the link..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261564725441...84.m1497.l2649

Wrong picture BUT the description clearly states that we are bidding on the card listed in the title..

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

My guess is that he listed his Monahan first and then when listing his Nordstrom he must have forgot to change the title.

You should message him and tell him that you bought the Monahan and you can see that he has one for sale. By rights that card should be yours. I think that is the sellers responsibility to honor their sales if they screwed up. Just like it should be that if a buyer bids too high on an item they should be forced to buying it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

P-C
    --

I would of sent the seller a msg first asking which card is the listing for the one listed in the title or the one in the picture. Then offered/purchased from that answer.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

Page 167 of 282 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170177217267 ... LastLast