Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 40 of 282 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anything outside ebay and paypal i would just ignore ofc that nonsense is a scam and nothing else.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I hope you reported them, and forwarded their scam email to Ebay. This is big enough that they might do something about it.

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

only the actual seller would have been able to contact you since e-bay protects the identity of each bidder...unless you are the seller you cannot contact bidders.
    If this is not the case I'd be interested in knowing how the person was able to contact you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

only the actual seller would have been able to contact you since e-bay protects the identity of each bidder...unless you are the seller you cannot contact bidders.
    If this is not the case I'd be interested in knowing how the person was able to contact you

That's what I was thinking too... how else could they a) get their eBayID and b) their email address...

My thoughts are 1) YES, it's a scam but 2) it is the actual seller on eBay running the scam....

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's what I was thinking too... how else could they a) get their eBayID and b) their email address...

My thoughts are 1) YES, it's a scam but 2) it is the actual seller on eBay running the scam....

It's not the seller. That's the frightening part. I know this because I searched up the bank account numbers that they wanted me to send my money to and it turns out a couple other people have had the same problem with the same person for things like cameras and electronics but the seller account was different.

So somehow, this guy was able to access my address, name, losing bid and use that to try to convince me that it was legit. The email that was sent looked very official and all the links were in good order.

Very strange.

BANNED

Country

It's impossible for anyone to know you bid on this item except the seller...and it's impossible for them to obtain your e-mail unless you gave it to them.
    I'm sorry, I don't believe your story

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ilooklikeandy's Items on eBay

It could be that the seller's account has been hacked.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's impossible for anyone to know you bid on this item except the seller...and it's impossible for them to obtain your e-mail unless you gave it to them.
    I'm sorry, I don't believe your story

I don't believe someone would make this up for no reason, complete with the email.

BANNED

Country

I don't believe someone would make this up for no reason, complete with the email.

I don't think it's possible to come from an e-bay user.
    Probably someone he's done a deal with through sites like this and they already have his private e-mail. In fact, it's highly likely that the person is from this site because members e-bay user names are posted here too - and thus bidding history is revealed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Situation here and would like to get some feedback on how to proceed.

I recently bought a Bobblehead and today it arrived. It was shipped in the promo box it comes in and one of those paper priority envelopes. Thats all. I opened it and there were broken parts of the bobblehead. I sent a message to seller about this through which evidently opened a case as well it seems. They msgd me back saying they were willing to replace it but I had to send the broken one back. I would like to get another one but i think if they send me another one it will be packaged the same way and another possible broken one. It's going to cost me anywhere from $5.50-$10 to ship this back to them im estimating. So would I be out of line to askfor the shipping to be reimbursed due to the cost of sending it back? Also they asked me to close the case as well so we can work it out between us they said. Im guessing that would leave me then with no protection in getting my money back or a replacement.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

Page 40 of 282 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140 ... LastLast