Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 195 of 282 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

What the?? Ebay did what for me?? I am so confused right now

Hey all

Not sure if anyone has experienced this before, but I just got this message from ebay:

"Hi ******,
    eBay opened a case because of an issue with an item purchased from you. We reviewed the case and have decided to issue the buyer a refund of US $41.00 without any impact to you. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping.
    This case is now closed. You are not required to reimburse the buyer or eBay, and this case will not be counted in your seller performance evaluation."

Am I reading this right? Ebay sided with both the buyer, and the seller .... and shelled money out of their own pockets to make it right for both parties?

Im sure the message going to the other member went along the lines of "eBay will reimburse you, and you get to keep your item".

Still a bit confused with this happening ...... but a big thanks to eBay!

Who says the sellers aren't protected anymore?

Made my day =)
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What were the circumstances?? Never heard of that before.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Interesting!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What were the circumstances?? Never heard of that before.....

Sold one of my wifes purses on ebay.

Provided 5 pictures, stated it was used and had some ware to it. Once the buyer got it she played the "its not in perfect condition card" and wanted a refund.

I told her it was stated as lightly used, when she contacted me and asked for more of a description I told her there were some markings / small stain and it could be seen in one of my scans ... also stated that I did not accept returns.

We couldnt come to an agreement so the buyer escalated the claim to where ebay would intervene.

With my comments in the the auction, and the buyer asking me about the problems / me answering yes about stains and some ware ... I thought I had a pretty good shot at winning the case.

Woke up in the morning to us both winning? Works for me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

well thats a new one!! good to see ebay doing the right thing for once lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

So I have a future problem about to arise.

I buy 5 items from a seller and he send 4 items. I contact him about the missing card and he simply said he would refund me for the card. A week goes by and I ask him about the refund. No response. Another week goes by and I ask him again, since I cannot locate the refund in my PayPal or eBay. No response.

I eventually leave him negative feedback simply on principle. The seller is quite active in selling so I figure he's got to be around in a period of 2 weeks. I haven't left many negative feedbacks on eBay.

Anyways so I am going through all the cards I have to ship and I notice this seller has purchased my cheapest BIN card. Obviously to leave me negative feedback, right? Seller still hasn't responded to me and it's been over a month.

So basically I want to know if he does leave negative feedback is this something eBay might take care of?

Just thought I should ask here before I phone eBay and find out about this matter.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

So I have a future problem about to arise.

I buy 5 items from a seller and he send 4 items. I contact him about the missing card and he simply said he would refund me for the card. A week goes by and I ask him about the refund. No response. Another week goes by and I ask him again, since I cannot locate the refund in my PayPal or eBay. No response.

I eventually leave him negative feedback simply on principle. The seller is quite active in selling so I figure he's got to be around in a period of 2 weeks. I haven't left many negative feedbacks on eBay.

Anyways so I am going through all the cards I have to ship and I notice this seller has purchased my cheapest BIN card. Obviously to leave me negative feedback, right? Seller still hasn't responded to me and it's been over a month.

So basically I want to know if he does leave negative feedback is this something eBay might take care of?

Just thought I should ask here before I phone eBay and find out about this matter.

You should get into the habit of blocking people after you leave negative feedback for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Yes I meant to.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

You need a separate account for buying and selling. That way if you leave a negative with your buying account they don't know about your selling account and can't retaliate. eBay won't help you unless his negative is offensive or breaks any of their other rules.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

You should get into the habit of blocking people after you leave negative feedback for them.

The only problem is they can use another account or have a friend bid on your auctions.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Page 195 of 282 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205245 ... LastLast