Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 170 of 282 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170171172173180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2815

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Here's another winner .....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canadian-Montreal-1993-O-Pee-Chee-edition-limited-/261590952781?pt=FR_CA_Sports_Trading_Cards&hash=it em3ce8092b4d

user id suzanchare, charging ridiculous fees for shipping on all their auctions.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Reported.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I guess she/he got the message ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canadian-Mon.../261595182179?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sawchuk, Howe, Delvecchio Signed Program?

I know nothing about Sawchuks autograph and I just wanted to know if you guys had any opinions on this item.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/201171656705?redirect=mobile

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Well sir, and since I own a sum total of zero Sawchuk autos, I'll say this............. I've owned a few programs with signatures from Canucks and Habs players over the years and I can say that the autos are usually a lot more "scribbled" than they would be for cards and other things they signed for money or contractual obligations, know what I mean?

Comparing that auto to others I'm looking at on the Google, I think at the very least the "S" and the "a" match up pretty genuinely.

For whatever that's worth........

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks, any feedback is appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Recently I have, unfortunately, had to deal with a non-payer on Ebay which exposed several serious (I think) flaws in the Ebay system.

Quick background, a buyer 100% positive feedback bought four (4) items and did not pay. I opened unpaid item cases and the buyer still had not paid. Finally, I closed the cases in order to receive credit for the transaction fees. In closing the cases, I accidentally indicated that the buyer had made payment when, in fact, he had not.

Through this experience I learned three things:
    1. Negative Feedback for buyers not allowed? The guy had 100% positive feedback, so I didn't check it. After two weeks of non-payment, I checked his MyEbay page and was surprised to see that 95% of his "positive" feedback had negative non-payer comments. Since then I have learned that Ebay does not allow negative feedback for buyers. Had I known he was a non-payer, I would have blocked his bids. I guess you have to investigate every single bidder on every single item!

2. Once closed, unpaid item cases cannot be changed? I closed the cases so I could get value fee credit for the non-paid items. When you close a case the "buyer has paid" option is the default setting. Apparently, I screwed up and three of the four cases were closed as "buyer paid" instead of "buyer has not paid". I tried every method to modify the case, but re-opening a case or opening a new case for the same item is not allowed. I called Ebay and was told there was nothing that could be done about the cases. I was given a fee credit for the items, but had to mark them as "shipped" to protect my seller rating.

3. It is extremely difficult to contact eBay. No e-mail? No live support? My only option was calling the toll free number. I spent 26 minutes on hold (apparently that's how long it takes to route a call to India?). Had a hard time understanding the service rep. and spent another 17 minutes on and off hold while the rep processed my fee credits. A huge internet giant like eBay does have e-mail support?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even worse the buyer can leave a negative and you have no recourse.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need advice .....

I contacted a seller regarding an item he had posted years ago on the bay and inquired if he still had it ... (found it by searching Google). He said yes and asked if I was interested in buying it. He told me it would cost so much for shipping which I quickly agreed to. Then I get an email from him stating that the item is listed in his store on eBay as an auction. The title is full of tags as if he were trying to attract a ton of buyers. He also set it at a price that I am not willing to pay.

Is it just me or was that a complete d-bag thing to do to someone. So far the item only has a couple of days left and according to the counter on the auction page, there have only been 5 visitors (1 of which is definitely me). I'd be shocked if it sells but who knows. I'm thinking that he was trying to get me to overpay for the item, and by listing it he was hoping that another buyer, (or possibly a shill bidder) could jack it up even more. Maybe I'm overreacting but anytime I've contacted a buyer on eBay about a card that they didn't sell, most are happy to list it as BIN or Best Offer and they usually accept my offer price (previously agreed upon). Was the seller wrong to do what he did?

Opinions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

I would say that you should post a link to the auction for us to see. I will give you my opinion as if it is good or a stupidly high price.

Page 170 of 282 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170171172173180220270 ... LastLast