Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 282 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Dear cygnusx1_555,

hi i like to know where my card is?

- melissatetti82"

Yeah.... right. Unfortunately the card was purchased prior to the issue RGM81 had, so I didn't really have the chance to block her. I have, however, already informed her that I know of her reputation as a thief and I do not mess around.

We'll see what happens......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

"Dear cygnusx1_555,

hi i like to know where my card is?

- melissatetti82"

Yeah.... right. Unfortunately the card was purchased prior to the issue RGM81 had, so I didn't really have the chance to block her. I have, however, already informed her that I know of her reputation as a thief and I do not mess around.

We'll see what happens......

Wow! Looks like loser is her favourite way bash you and everyone else. Consider this one a blockhead!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I just realized that this dog turd melissatetti82 lives in Canada. Somebody call the RCMP, especially if this is a Cross-Province sale.

Stop at nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Poetic License on eBay.

By now I am got accustomed to the overuse of the word "RARE" on eBay listing. Apparently, the more exclamation points the more rare a card is.

Lately, though, I have notice more and more listing that stretch the bounds of credulity. For example:

A listing for a "huge lot..." is for 7 cards. 17 is a nice amount of cards, but I would hardly describe it as "huge".
    A listing for "low numbered SSSSSSSSSSSSSSP!!". This one was for a cup base card #'d to 249. Not an SP
    A listing for "{player} lot - high $$$$$ value". The 8-card lot books for a total of $9.50

For me, it's simple. Tell me who it is and what card it is. I don't need the colorful adjectives.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, look at not only the neg that I got, but these messages:

"enjoy the neagtive feedback im sick of this **** with u deadbeat ****ers"

"i dident scam anyone so dont accuse me . honestly buddy go **** yourself if thats how your gonna be. call the police i dont ****ing care. another ****** just like the rest "

"to be honest go **** yourself i dident steal anything. i ask you a simple question where my card. you ****er then u accuse me u ****"

Oh trust me, it doesn't end here. I do not like being scammed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

same goes for SICK PATCH!!! and it looks like the rest of them. Ebay 1/1s are actually quite common too

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Give eBay permission to access your Inbox. They will read that and gas her immediately. Or cut and paste and speak with the Category Manager, not a CS Rep.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol it's a growing trend, everybody's a salesman. There's a member on here who posts things like "This sale is only available until 5 PM, I can't do this all day!". Good to see Billy Mays has been re-incarnated as a hockey card seller.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

A Lundqvist card I really would like for my pc listed on ebay.

This would be a great addition for my Lundy pc. The only issue? Price. I think of all the nice cards,boxes, etc. I could get for the cost of this one card. It's special, but just not THAT special to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330873078579?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2F i.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D3308730 78579%26_rdc%3D1

SCF Rewards
    Country

This would be a great addition for my Lundy pc. The only issue? Price. I think of all the nice cards,boxes, etc. I could get for the cost of this one card. It's special, but just not THAT special to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330873078579?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2F i.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D3308730 78579%26_rdc%3D1

I totally agree with you!

Page 15 of 282 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast