Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 226 of 282 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Well, I sure wasted my time contacting ebay about this ebay member: stephekucha_0 claiming she still hasn't received her Black Diamond Jack Eichel Jumbo Patch card. Clearly she wants her money back even though I did send out the card. Sent her an email stating that shipping from Canada to United States takes time and can take weeks before reaching the destination address and it may have gotten placed on hold at customs I don't know. So out of no where she proceeds to create another ebay account "stephekucha0" and won all of my entire high end auctions that was listed on ebay with no intentions to pay and just left me 3 positive feedbacks and this is what she typed "SELLER NEVER SHIPPED A JUMBO EICHEL CARD TO ME. EAT ME." Honestly I would have given her a refund about this Eichel case but after what she had done is unacceptable and retarded! Ebay was helpful and removed those feedbacks for me. Right now I am stuck with my 3 cards totalling $22,650 US and I have wait until the problem case is closed and my credits back before it can be relisted again.

The cards that was thought to have been sold but it is not and will be re listed again:

2015-16 Black Diamond Quad Diamond Relics /5 Connor McDavid
    2015-16 Trilogy Triple Auto /25 McDavid / Larkin / Domi
    2015-16 Trilogy Dual Auto Pucks /5 Carey Price / Marc Andre Fleury

Here is the ebay member info:

stephekucha_0 (original account)

stephekucha0 (new account)

Yup I've had a run in with this same buyer. Go back a few pages. I was lucky that they didn't end up winning my auction...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 06vq350z's Items on eBay

So this buyer has more than 2 accounts??

stephekucha_0, stephekucha0 and stevkucha0 ?

It seems 2 people are involved trying to scam alot of people and are against ebay rules?? I sold an Eichel black diamond card to a woman under stephekucha_0 and now she had her husband or brother I don't know under stephekucha0 pretending to purchase a total of $22,650 of my cards and not pay! I've added these two losers on my blocked list as well. Honestly she should have just messaged me about the problem and resolve it from there rather than just jumping into another account and pretend to buy my high ends and not pay. It just makes my future relisting items look bad.

Whoops.. sorry my mistake, my buyer was stevkucha0

I think it's the same guy, as he claimed he had multiple eBay accounts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Advise the seller of your concerns. Maybe something came up (i.e. a sick kid, job loss, etc.).

Unless there is a valid excuse, I would certainly ask about being compensated. You paid $17 for shipping and this is horrible service. He/she dropped the ball and you have been very patient. In the past, I know of sellers who have reimbursed me my full shipping cost because of THEIR delays. I will buy from these guys all day long because they are accountable. I think it is up to you to hold this guy accountable as well. There is no place on eBay for sellers who take advantage of a buyer's goodwill.

Well when he responded and gave me the tracking # this was his whole response:

Hi Matthew, apologies for the delayed reply, I have a pretty busy schedule, especially lately, so generally can only get to my eBay stuff on weekends. Your tracking number is LM049049741CA and it should be there any day now. It's a great card, I know you will enjoy it when you get it. I had a hard time selling it off. Keep me posted.

We all have busy schedules and he says he can only get to his ebay stuff on the weekends yet two full weekends went by before my item was even shipped. Not really sure if I want to ask for any compensation, getting my shipping $ money back doesn't really do anything for me and I'll still be ticked off at the delay and no contact for almost 3 weeks. I'm still trying to decide if it's negative worthy though, normally I live by the rule that if you receive your item in good condition it's an automatic positive but this one has really irked me.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I would wait until you receive the card in-hand, inspect the condition and if it's good enough, leave a positive feedback rating and call it a day. I've had delays before as well, but I try to also understand that buyers have lives, and sometimes things like this can happen, usually when we least expect it. I'm glad he messaged you with a tracking number and all, so at least you're not left in the dark when it ships.

I understand the position you're in though, I think we've all been there at some point.

Hope you receive your card soon and everything goes smoothly, Matt.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Well when he responded and gave me the tracking # this was his whole response:

Hi Matthew, apologies for the delayed reply, I have a pretty busy schedule, especially lately, so generally can only get to my eBay stuff on weekends. Your tracking number is LM049049741CA and it should be there any day now. It's a great card, I know you will enjoy it when you get it. I had a hard time selling it off. Keep me posted.

We all have busy schedules and he says he can only get to his ebay stuff on the weekends yet two full weekends went by before my item was even shipped. Not really sure if I want to ask for any compensation, getting my shipping $ money back doesn't really do anything for me and I'll still be ticked off at the delay and no contact for almost 3 weeks. I'm still trying to decide if it's negative worthy though, normally I live by the rule that if you receive your item in good condition it's an automatic positive but this one has really irked me.

Shipping and handling time: 1 star
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country

Opinion on this please, I list my cards as n-m to mint. I did not see this when I checked the card and did not take a pic of the back. Buyer's remorse?

This is the message the buyer sent me:

I purchased the Tryptichs Blue/white Connor McDavid jersey card. It looks like the black part of the 012/250 had smeared when they produced the card so the bottom has a black spot. It's a gorgeous card when I look from the front but I don't feel satisfied when I look at the back. Can I return this card to you and get a refund?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Do you have a scan of the back as well?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country

No, I didn't take a picture of the back. My bad on that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, I didn't take a picture of the back. My bad on that.

I would just allow them to return the card. They've explained politely, and frankly they'd win a case if they went that route...just make sure to follow the process so you get your fees back.

A little nitpicky IMO, but to each their own.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

i would ask him a scan of the back to see the damage :)

Page 226 of 282 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236276 ... LastLast