Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 164 of 282 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165166167174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Obvious BS. That's like calling in sick for work saying your mother was in a car accident. You should never wish such hate on things you love.
    Last edited by Cunnuc; 07-31-2014 at 06:26 PM.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

This isn't an actual ebay question but rather a paypal question but i figured this would be the best place to ask.

So im working on a deal with a guy, i sent him an invoice for the total tonight and he paid almost immediately, but paypal immediately froze the money and it says its 'under review'... has anyone had this happen before? I called paypal immediately and the guy i talked to said he cant look into the exact reason its being held but they do it periodically as a precaution and itll take 24-48 hours to come off hold.

I've never run into this situation before and was looking for any possible input from anyone its happened to before?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Was it gift payment? That happens I've heard sometimes if they think your just avoiding fees. I use gift all the time and never had it happen

SCF Rewards
    Country

This isn't an actual ebay question but rather a paypal question but i figured this would be the best place to ask.

So im working on a deal with a guy, i sent him an invoice for the total tonight and he paid almost immediately, but paypal immediately froze the money and it says its 'under review'... has anyone had this happen before? I called paypal immediately and the guy i talked to said he cant look into the exact reason its being held but they do it periodically as a precaution and itll take 24-48 hours to come off hold.

I've never run into this situation before and was looking for any possible input from anyone its happened to before?

Only happened to me once. It was a PayPal gift payment. Don't send anything until it clears, mine ended up being s payment from a stolen credit card
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawnyboy24's Items on eBay

I have a problem with a person on ebay.The person is interested in two of my cards but he is offering less then i am willing to accept.He sent messages after messages asking me to work with me on the price.After a couple of days i blocked im,his username was mr.basketball24.I also chose the option that does not allow blocked members to contact me but for some reason i was still receiving his messages.I ignored him for a while and he stopped.A couple of weeks ago i received an offer on one of the cards mr.basketball24 liked from a member named mrgolf97.The offer was the same has the other guy and he was calling me bro in his messages just like mrbasketball24.Both members are also from California...I refused his offer and blocked him too.He started sending me messages every day for a week and i ignored him.Today i receive the same offer on the same card from a member called brichous who is also from California,he has 0 feedback and his account was created a month ago.I dont know what do to anymore,this guy is probably crazy...

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Two One-of-One Printing Plates?

This is strange...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/CAREY-PRICE-1...-/281407348831

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2014-15-ITG-D...-/371118138405

Both cards have the same back on them, listing them as the "Yellow" plate. My eyes must be going as I thought the top one was blue and the bottom one was black.

I see that one seller is in Ottawa and the other is in Gatineau. Wonder if there's a connection there?

Could just be a weird eBay occurrence, right?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Same card, I bet. Ottawa / Gatineau.... it's one seller, two accounts, and listed twice.

This is strange...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/CAREY-PRICE-14-Draft-Prospects-PRINTING-PLATE-card-1-1-new-MONTREAL-CANADIENS-/281407348831

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2014-15-ITG-DRAFT-PROSPECTS-PRESS-PRINT-USED-PLATE-100-CAREY-PRICE-1-1-1-OF-1-/371118138405

Both cards have the same back on them, listing them as the "Yellow" plate. My eyes must be going as I thought the top one was blue and the bottom one was black.

I see that one seller is in Ottawa and the other is in Gatineau. Wonder if there's a connection there?

Could just be a weird eBay occurrence, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brusski's Items on eBay

I need the Forum's opinion on this:

I bid on a card and was instantly (within a few minutes) outbid. I thought this was weird since the card had just been posted. I checked who outbid me...

A newer eBay member (11 rating) ... he/she had made 40 bids... 100% with the same seller, having retracted 4 times in the last 6 months...

Is this a seller bumping his/her own cards in your opinion????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I need the Forum's opinion on this:

I bid on a card and was instantly (within a few minutes) outbid. I thought this was weird since the card had just been posted. I checked who outbid me...

A newer eBay member (11 rating) ... he/she had made 40 bids... 100% with the same seller, having retracted 4 times in the last 6 months...

Is this a seller bumping his/her own cards in your opinion????

post a link to the auction, but based on your description thats shill bidding.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 73ToppsMann's Items on eBay LinkedIn

Absolutely. No doubt about it.

Page 164 of 282 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165166167174214264 ... LastLast