Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 57 of 282 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107157 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I charge $2.25 in the USA for 1-5 cards. I have it listed as 4, but I always throw in a 5th.

69 cents is his post office giving him the preferred Non-Machinable Rate. If he was at a PO where they refuse to do this, then his cost would have been $2.07.

He is being hit with .30 cents shipping commission, plus the cost of the Toploader and bubble, as some people have to physically buy each one.

I would NOT give him a negative, perhaps he has more cards that you need and can combine in the future. Don't shoot the horse you rode in on, as it might be the one to get you out as well.

Too many negatives are given to sellers. Now if he charged you $5.00-$6.00 or more for shipping for 1 card like the Trolls in Quebec do, then yes, Neg-Away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

kingsfan007 Actually after looking at his rep I am starting to wonder. Oh well. I give everyone 1 chance it could have been lost. But I have since blocked him

Just found out that this guy ripped off 2 other people. I have him on my band list & I have reversed the refund I sent him and made a report to Paypal. The guys feedback also is sketchy has negatives for not sending his end.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Welcome to Clown College Friday!

Got this from a twit with all of 6 feedback.

"Just wondering... The sticker with your company logo was placed on the picture itself (not on the plastic sheet) and it's leaving a residue on the actual picture.

I don't remember this being described in your eBay ad for the item. Would you be able to ship out another copy of the picture? If not can we work something out?"

--------------------

Where else would I put the COA holo foil? On the protective sleeve? I'm not guaranteeing the authenticity of a plastic sleeve, I'm guaranteeing the authenticity of your photograph.

He's also trying to claim that there's a scratch on the photo underneath the tamper-proof foil. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAMPER WITH THE HOLO FOIL!!!!

-----------------------

Clown has now left me a negative stating the following:

"Place of holofoil wasn't stated in descripion. Scratch was under holofoil"

Absolutely ridiculous.
    Last edited by RGM81; 06-21-2013 at 07:00 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Welcome to Clown College Friday!

Got this from a twit with all of 6 feedback.

"Just wondering... The sticker with your company logo was placed on the picture itself (not on the plastic sheet) and it's leaving a residue on the actual picture.

I don't remember this being described in your eBay ad for the item. Would you be able to ship out another copy of the picture? If not can we work something out?"

--------------------

Where else would I put the COA holo foil? On the protective sleeve? I'm not guaranteeing the authenticity of a plastic sleeve, I'm guaranteeing the authenticity of your photograph.

He's also trying to claim that there's a scratch on the photo underneath the tamper-proof foil. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAMPER WITH THE HOLO FOIL!!!!

-----------------------

Clown has now left me a negative stating the following:

"Place of holofoil wasn't stated in descripion. Scratch was under holofoil"

Absolutely ridiculous.

I hope you made a comment under that feedback stating what happened.
    I'll be blocking that person for sure. Yikes

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

User ID is kessel8113, for anybody that wants to add someone to their list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Brutal. If that negative will haunt you for the next 12 months this is what I would do. Load on the sugar, eat my pride, accept all responsibility and send a very nice well worded request that the buyer revise the negative they left you.

If you feel your sales won't be effected then slam them with a response describing to the Ebay community just how ignorant that buyer was.

Removing a COA sticker, how stupid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Never mind, noticed you already provided a rebuttal, nicely worded I must add. I don't think that negative is going to hurt you. I would like to give most buyers the benefit of the doubt when they read that feedback and response that they will most likely have the same reaction we all have had to this situation, usually words in our heads saying "what an idiot".

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was dumbfounded when he contacted me. I've seen a lot of clown behaviour over the years and Wess & I had a chuckle about this guy's response. But it's going to bug me because it is so thoroughly undeserved. I delivered him a Borje Salming auto, just as described. He defiled it by trying to remove the COA, and somehow I'm the bad guy here. I've petitioned eBay to have that removed because it is so unjustifiable. We'll see if they take the proper action to protect a 13-year member's perfect feedback rating in the face of such petulance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ouch....gd luck bruh....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country
    See jesus_lives2011's Items on eBay

I was dumbfounded when he contacted me. I've seen a lot of clown behaviour over the years and Wess & I had a chuckle about this guy's response. But it's going to bug me because it is so thoroughly undeserved. I delivered him a Borje Salming auto, just as described. He defiled it by trying to remove the COA, and somehow I'm the bad guy here. I've petitioned eBay to have that removed because it is so unjustifiable. We'll see if they take the proper action to protect a 13-year member's perfect feedback rating in the face of such petulance.

Hopefully eBay removes it.....what an idiot.

Page 57 of 282 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107157 ... LastLast