Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 236 of 282 FirstFirst ... 136186226233234235236237238239246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2816
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Should the 97th one graded be worth more because it's "jersey numbered"?

HA!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dumb listing

I came across this listing, it is just ridiculous, considering the card listed, but pretty funny as a general listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Forsbe...YAAOSw-KFXfJzA

Country
    See faceoff77's Items on eBay

ridiculous

SCF Rewards
    Country

I came across this listing, it is just ridiculous, considering the card listed, but pretty funny as a general listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Forsberg-Funny-Looking-Guy-/262512487267?hash=item3d1ef6ab63:g:V6YAAOSw-KFXfJzA

What is seller thinking?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

What is seller thinking?

There is no thinking involved here! This is obviously someone that has never seen a hockey card before.. They are based in Long Beach California, and by the assumption of their user id, I would say they are trying to sell the card for the $500 to pay for part of their next Botox treatment!
    Last edited by Goose97; 07-10-2016 at 02:03 AM.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I'm just glad I can't buy that super deal because I don't live in the continental US
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another ebay to add to the block list

*** EDIT *** Should be "ebayer" in the title, cut me some slack its 5:30AM =P

Hey all

Just a heads up with this loser

ebay ID - lotzo10112011

The guy has like 600+ positive feedback, but has started for the last month or so not paying for his auctions. Unfortunately, ebay no longer allows sellers to leave negative feedback for buyers who do this, and I was patiently waiting for this user to either send payment or send some sort of message about when payment would be sent. I took a closer look at his recent transactions and he has a ton of positive feedback, all stating that this guy is a loser and does not pay for his auctions.

Just got off the phone with ebay because there is a 10 day wait period to cancel an auction that just ended and I wasnt feeling too patient on this matter. Got them to allow me to re-list my auctions, issue a full final value fee refund, as well as issue a formal complaint about the user. The woman at ebay had to open up the users feedback results in order to make sure I wasnt just BSing this, and when she did she acknowledged that this is an ebay problem, especially with "hidden" positive feedback with negative results. She said she has red flagged their account, and im crossing my fingers they get banned =)

Anyways, I feel accomplished and now its off to bed.

May you steer clear of ebay annoyances like this guy, and do everyone a favor by calling ebay / reporting them to an actual agent to get the ball rolling due to ebays somewhat flawed feedback system

Thanks for the read!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question as a buyer, I'm currently in this situation and would like some advice.

I purchased some items from a high volume seller (Over 10k feedback - not my first time I've purchased from them) on June 30th for some SPA cards.
    I paid for tracked shipping @ $13 USD.

They didn't ship it out for 6 business days.

I asked them 5 business days after the purchase, and they said they were out of town, but it was shipped and they will get me the tracking number.
    No tracking number provided, even after I contacted them a 2nd time after waiting 2 days for it.

Package shows up yesterday, showing it was shipped 6 business days after purchase. So evidently it wasn't shipped out when they said it was.
    Not a big deal to me really, I do expect fast shipping when I pay for tracking, but whatever. I'll just dock them on the processing time in the 5 star rating.

Then I opened the package, one of the cards they sent me is the incorrect one. They sent me the incorrect redemption card.

Contacted them yesterday about the incorrect card they sent me and awaiting a response.

I always prefer to message the seller first before opening a case to

1) give them a heads up of what's going on
    2) give them a chance to rectify the situation without having case opened against them

In this case, how long should I wait for a response?

If no response, I'm assuming I need to open a case for "item not described"? And ask for a refund?

Should I complain to ebay about paying for expedited/tracked shipping and for them taking 6 business days to ship it out?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question as a buyer, I'm currently in this situation and would like some advice.

If no response, I'm assuming I need to open a case for "item not described"? And ask for a refund?

A couple of comments related to what you posted:

1) I would be giving them a low score on shipping time, which it sounds like you're doing. And even though they did spend the money for tracked shipping, I'd probably ding them on that too since paying for expedited shipping is invariably tied to processing times.

2) If you do open a case, make sure you're okay with not keeping any of the items since you'd have to return everything.

3) I'd give them a few days to respond to your message, I'm curious what they offer you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I know myself personally I was waiting on hearing out the Canada Post lockout/strike was going to shake out. So I haven't shipped for 2 weeks. I sent messages to the earlier buyers saying I was going to wait. This week got more than a little hectic personally and by the time I read that everything was OK to ship, I just couldn't get things out. Never know maybe they were also skeptical about the lockout/strike? Lost in the mail is far worse than being shipped a bit late IMO.

Page 236 of 282 FirstFirst ... 136186226233234235236237238239246 ... LastLast