Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 35 of 282 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585135 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

man he looks old in that pic, lol and playing for the hated bruins, love it, oh just another UD error
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Wow, this guy is hilarious! Check his FB for the names of some of his other auctions:

"Who Are You Really Hurting?"

"You Guys Are Fly By Night Fans"

and

"Ebay Sucks The Big One"

LMFAO!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

How hard is it?? (Ebay NPB Advice)

I don't know if this is just me, but people on ebay can really be infuriating sometimes. I sell stuff here and there and usually have no problems, but this week I sold 2 cards to 2 different buyers. Personally, when I buy, I usually pay right after or the next time I check ebay because logically, the faster I pay, the quicker my card will be shipped. I hear all the stories about non-paying buyers and now I understand why they are so annoying! In my auctions, I say in the description that payment must be made within 3 days, really not a difficult task. If someone were to message me asking for time to get funds or a legit reason, that's fine. But BOTH of these buyers still have not paid (and it's been longer than 3 days), and not only that but I sent them both a message 2 days ago asking if they could make the payment asap so I can get their card out. Did I get an answer from either of them? No.
    I'd like some advice from the more frequent Ebay users, did I just get struck with a case of 2 NPB in one week? And what should I do, how much time should I give these guys, seriously? Do I file a complaint and just relist? That would seem like the easiest option to me... Also, when I check their feedback, they both have recent positive feedback (auctions won after mine) saying "fast payment.." .. I don't get it.. /endrant Thanks for any advice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I sell alot on Ebay and I give 4 days for payment unless contacted by the buyer.I would file the non paying bidder this Ebay sends the pay letter.Open the case now because withing 3 days you can refund your fees and relist.Also make sure you add these dopes to your non bidders list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sell alot on Ebay and I give 4 days for payment unless contacted by the buyer.I would file the non paying bidder this Ebay sends the pay letter.Open the case now because withing 3 days you can refund your fees and relist.Also make sure you add these dopes to your non bidders list.

Thanks for the reply, I'm going to try that now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Regardless what you put in your item description, buyers are still given 6 days to make payment (2 before you can file the NPB report, then they have 4 more to complete payment process). By trying to enforce your own policy you run the risk of creating an issue that turns into you receiving negative feedback. A little patience goes a long way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Regardless what you put in your item description, buyers are still given 6 days to make payment (2 before you can file the NPB report, then they have 4 more to complete payment process). By trying to enforce your own policy you run the risk of creating an issue that turns into you receiving negative feedback. A little patience goes a long way.

Ok I didn't realize that, but thanks, I'm going to fix my description. However, it's hard to have patience with people who display 0 communication, even after I have given them multiple forms of notice.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I give 5 days to pay with BIN or at the end of the auction. If nothing happens, I send a kind e-mail stating that payment is past due. Within 3 more days (if I have not been paid) then I send another kind e-mail asking if they want the card or not, and to please let me know that if not, no problem, I just want to to get my commission refunded from eBay.

Now we are at day 10-13 or thereabouts. I wait exactly 2 weeks with no communication from a buyer, then I hit the 4 day NPB button.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hockey_cards_by_dh's Items on eBay

Someone explain to me why this Fleer Gretzky Retro is so expensive.

Ok I think i'm just not getting this Fleer Retro product...can someone explain to me why this insert of Gretzky is worth over $1000.00! No Auto, no patch, no stick...just an insert....I seriously do not get it..

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wayne-Gretzky...#ht_500wt_1203

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

out of 10....that's it...I don't get it either.

Page 35 of 282 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585135 ... LastLast