Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 282 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666116 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Thanks JVW, I needed some agreement!

I totally agree with you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

What is it worth to you? If you have a reasonable offer in mind I would make it and see what happens. If he says no then you move on. I can't imagine these showing up very often, if ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Yep, it's certainly worth making an offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with "TheIronHorse4" above. You can open lots of boxes and find nothing of interest...and buy lots of other cards but I doubt many would compare to this one since it's a rare and sought after/popular rookie year card for any player. If it's PC it's PC and the UD high gloss would make a fabulous addition to your PC. So I say "go for it" and at least try an offer that you can live with.

I looked at the sales for high end Lundqvist cards and unfortunately, the best offer sales now have their end prices hidden (damn ebay!) so it's hard to know what the better Lundy cards go for but since you collect him, you've got to have a good idea.

I've also checked out the seller's feedback. He's not that active on the bay but most of his purchases are for lower priced Lundy cards, which makes sense looking at his ebay handle. So you're competing with a Lundy collector who's likely selling because he needs the money but really only wanting to part with the card if he finds the right buyer with deep pockets...which isn't good news for you if that's the case. Still, it doesn't hurt to make an offer you feel is reasonable and then move on if he counters at something way too high. If he does need the money, he may come back to you afterwards if the card doesn't move and your offer was in the ballpark.

Good luck with your decision but I hope you land that PC card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trying to figure out this auction

I posted this outside of the regular Ebay thread because I really don't suspect shill bidding. I'm just wondering why this went for such a high price:

http://bit.ly/WMUWi6

It's not numbered to his jersey, it's not an outrageously rare patch, but it seems to have sold for what I thought was an unusually high price. Have his card values gone up, or is it just a case of competition?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I posted this outside of the regular Ebay thread because I really don't suspect shill bidding. I'm just wondering why this went for such a high price:

http://bit.ly/WMUWi6

It's not numbered to his jersey, it's not an outrageously rare patch, but it seems to have sold for what I thought was an unusually high price. Have his card values gone up, or is it just a case of competition?

I'm noticing Eberle is slowly coming out ahead as the top collected Oiler. I would guess competition, but yeah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was wondering what happens in the following situation,

I sent an item out on the 7th usps with delivery confirmation. It has been 10 days and they still haven't received and the tracking says it is still at the sorting facility i my state.

What happens in this instance?

Thanks,

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I sent an item out on the 7th usps with delivery confirmation. It has been 10 days and they still haven't received and the tracking says it is still at the sorting facility i my state.

Thanks,

Matt

Are you sending it from the US to Canada?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Thanks,

Matt

I have actually had a few packages coming from the States that I've followed the tracking info for, and still stating they are still at the sort facility, but actually is in my possession....
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Eberle has surged ahead of Hall and RNH because he is a more ambitious player. Hall is lazy and his lustre wont last.

Page 16 of 282 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666116 ... LastLast