Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Franglais is easy to understand, you just have to open your mind. A person who's first language is French or Spanish that cannot communicate very well in English, is not always their problem, it's the person receiving the message. Learn another language, simples really.

When I encounter a person who's first language is French, if I have to, I respond in French, when in Spanish, same thing. I make every effort to help them out, not belittle them

I agree! As well there are translation programs in google that help out. Being accommodating to someone that has trouble with English reduces their frustration with you.

I've had more trouble with some people that do use English as their first language. There's no translation program yet for idiotenese!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A quick update for those following this. The buyer left the negative feedback, and it was subsequently removed by ebay.
    NEVER give up with idiots on ebay, call paypal and or ebay until they see it your way. If you didn't do anything wrong stand your ground, they will take notice!

I'm in full agreement with you here, and this post has served as further motivation for me to continue hammering at them regarding my issue until I get the resolution that I demand and that I DESERVE!

There are now FIVE claims made by this buyer WITHIN A MONTH claiming that sellers with perfect feedback are not sending them their cards. MALARKEY of the highest order!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

I'm in full agreement with you here, and this post has served as further motivation for me to continue hammering at them regarding my issue until I get the resolution that I demand and that I DESERVE!

There are now FIVE claims made by this buyer WITHIN A MONTH claiming that sellers with perfect feedback are not sending them their cards. MALARKEY of the highest order!

You'd think common sense will come into play with eBay. But they don't care and it is sad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Just noticed something on one of my auction pages. There is an ad for Mazda on the right side. Ebay is selling advertising, and putting it on my auction, that I paid for. ™™™? Why do they still charge fees to the sellers if they are selling advertising on my item page? I should at least get a discount on my fees if they do that. This isn't right in my opinion. Maybe I can advertise my auctions on Mazda's page? LOL
    Also, ebay won't let me post a link in my auction that takes you to another website, but the Mazda ad is also a link. Strange!
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thefiorecollection's Items on eBay

A quick update for those following this. The buyer left the negative feedback, and it was subsequently removed by ebay.
    NEVER give up with idiots on ebay, call paypal and or ebay until they see it your way. If you didn't do anything wrong stand your ground, they will take notice!

i'm in shock...that never happens

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay buyer issue..Opinions needed

Hi everybody. I dont normally sell stuff on ebay, but found an old pokemon card from when I was little and found out it seemed to be worth alot. I listed it @ 0.99 cents and decided whatever I got I would be happy. I was really surprised to see it ended at 71.00! I had in the description that if the sale went over 60$ it would need tracking. The buyer contacted me saying he didn't read the description and refuses to pay the cost for tracking. Anything I can do?? Leave negative feedback? Just share his name..? Here's the link..

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/200887037103?...#ht_500wt_1176

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They are obligated to fulfill your terms. By bidding, they are entering into a contract. Tell him this. It's not your issue that the kid who doesn't read puts in a high bid. If 3 days pass without payment, file an unpaid buyer claim.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Hi everybody. I dont normally sell stuff on ebay, but found an old pokemon card from when I was little and found out it seemed to be worth alot. I listed it @ 0.99 cents and decided whatever I got I would be happy. I was really surprised to see it ended at 71.00! I had in the description that if the sale went over 60$ it would need tracking. The buyer contacted me saying he didn't read the description and refuses to pay the cost for tracking. Anything I can do?? Leave negative feedback? Just share his name..? Here's the link..

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/200887037103?...#ht_500wt_1176

If you are shipping from Canada to the USA there won't be a problem. I am a Canadian, I live in the USA. You should be concerned about Canada Post living up to it's expecation of getting it in the hands of the USPS.

It won't get stolen unless you mark the Customs Form - Pokeman Card - Value #71.00, then you are just looking for trouble. Put it in a bubble and ship the damn thing without a Customs Form. USPS does not require a Customs Form when coming from Canada. Americans get $350.00 duty free when you send something. Why risk losing $71.00 and getting a Negative?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Franglais is easy to understand, you just have to open your mind. A person who's first language is French or Spanish that cannot communicate very well in English, is not always their problem, it's the person receiving the message. Learn another language, simples really.

When I encounter a person who's first language is French, if I have to, I respond in French, when in Spanish, same thing. I make every effort to help them out, not belittle them

Malheureusement, les programmes de traduction sur le Web ne sont pas toujours exactes.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Malheureusement, les programmes de traduction sur le Web ne sont pas toujours exactes.

Google's is the best!

Translate

Unfortunately, translation programs on the Web are not always accurate.

New! Click the words above to edit and view alternate translations. Dismiss

Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder

translate.google.ca/#fr/en/Malheureusement%2C les programmes de traduction sur le Web ne sont pas toujours exactes.

Page 14 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast