Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 227 of 282 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2815

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I have a problem now. Sold a Sam Reinhart FWA in Mid December to Canada. Card made it to Mississagua on the 30th of December and the tracking hasn't been updated since. Buyer contacted me and we both said its lost. He opened a case. I told them I sent it and put the tracking number in the claim and told them its still in transit. Ebay gave him a refund which is fine but I got nothing and they said that I didn't provide a tracking number. That pissed me off cause I put the tracking number in when it said that I had to update the case.

Is there anything I can do? Clearly the item was lost in Mississauga.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

I have a problem now. Sold a Sam Reinhart FWA in Mid December to Canada. Card made it to Mississagua on the 30th of December and the tracking hasn't been updated since. Buyer contacted me and we both said its lost. He opened a case. I told them I sent it and put the tracking number in the claim and told them its still in transit. Ebay gave him a refund which is fine but I got nothing and they said that I didn't provide a tracking number. That pissed me off cause I put the tracking number in when it said that I had to update the case.

Is there anything I can do? Clearly the item was lost in Mississauga.

If it's insured USPS should pay you for it. If it's not insured I guess you are snookered.
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

My veryyyyyy last eBay purchase.

Paid $22 shipping for what I assumed would be Xpresspost.

Marked shipped 2 days later, "Expedited Package - delivery between Feb 1 and Feb 9"

Four days later, I'm getting antsy, message the guy for a tracking number. No response.

Nothing in the Feb 9 mail. Go to eBay, try to file a complaint. Won't let me til the 10th.

Nothing in today's mail. Go to eBay.ca, try to file, it tells me to go to eBay.com.

Go to eBay.com, it tells me my card was purchased in Canada, tells me to go to eBay.ca.

Back to eBay.ca, tells me to go to eBay.com.

Filed a PayPal complaint.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fifteen minutes later I get angry message from seller, he's "never seen a buyer like this before" and "Drop your claim - I have a tracking number"

LO AND BEHOLD!!!!!!

Punch the number into CanadaPost anddddddddd he mailed it.............yesterday. Due for delivery by the 17th.

I could have driven to Quebec and back..........

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just never understood why there are so many issues with Sellers and Buyers from Quebec.

Don't get me wrong, I've dealt with a lot of good buyers/sellers from there, but there seems to be a disproportionate amount of bad apples.

In this case, I mean really, how hard is to just say the truth and say it hasn't been mailed out yet?

Also, $22 for shipping? That's expensive even for Xpresspost. (i'm assuming USD). $16-18CDN should cover most areas for Xpresspost.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was $16 US for shipping, enough to cover Xpresspost.

I paid him 30 seconds after hitting the BIN, he messaged me that he'd mail it out in the morning, and it went south from there......

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been reading so many stories on this site about so many people getting ripped off on eBay. It seems that the sellers are taking the biggest hits.
    Now with postal prices being so high, eBay rules in large favor of buyers and eBay costs also increasing I don't understand why people still sell there. Especially sports cards. It seems a lot of sports cards folks are the worst to deal with.
    What sucks the most is that I still buy large amounts of cards, some of which I don't want. There is no avenue now that is fair to get rid of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

So this is new to me...

Logged into PayPal and apparently someone has claimed there was an un-authorized payment made from their CC through PayPal on.. November 16th. Not for too much, I think $16.xx. But I cannot find this transaction on either PayPal or eBay.

What should I do? I came here first so perhaps someone can give me a run-down on everything that should happen in this situation before I attempt to respond. Obviously there is no tracking number for something that costs $16 so I'm sure I will lose anyways. The name of the person is oddly familiar (over 3000 transactions in 5 years and I write the addresses of each envelope myself so every name is familiar to me) but I just cant find where this transaction is.

Any help would be appreciated. I have 10 days in this step (to respond).

Thanks!
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I've been reading so many stories on this site about so many people getting ripped off on eBay. It seems that the sellers are taking the biggest hits.
    Now with postal prices being so high, eBay rules in large favor of buyers and eBay costs also increasing I don't understand why people still sell there. Especially sports cards. It seems a lot of sports cards folks are the worst to deal with.
    What sucks the most is that I still buy large amounts of cards, some of which I don't want. There is no avenue now that is fair to get rid of them.

Regardless of any pitfalls associated with using ebay, it's still an easy way to sell/buy. You get a global audience for your goods. Problem is, whenever you're dealing with the general public, you're going to have boneheads. Trust me, this is not unique to ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fifteen minutes later I get angry message from seller, he's "never seen a buyer like this before" and "Drop your claim - I have a tracking number"

LO AND BEHOLD!!!!!!

Punch the number into CanadaPost anddddddddd he mailed it.............yesterday. Due for delivery by the 17th.

I could have driven to Quebec and back..........

There's no way I'd be closing that claim until I have the card in hand, at which point the seller would be receiving a neutral and one star across the board.

No excuse for that.

Page 227 of 282 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237277 ... LastLast