Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 224 of 282 FirstFirst ... 124174214221222223224225226227234274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2816
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'd ask the seller to opt out of the GSP, or ask if they'd cancel the transaction.

I need advice from the SCF world. Recently won an auction, a whopping $8.50. I thought it was a great price for a card I wanted. And then I get the invoice. $16.00 shipping! $3 for the shipping and $13 for global shipping program. If that card was sent from USA to me I would not have paid any duty or taxes. But because eBay need to take more of our money I had to pay $13.00 more. It didn't say this in the auction and in my past experience low value items aren't hit with the global shipping BS.
    So my question to all of you is this, do I suck it up and move on? Do I reflect my displeasure in a neutral feedback or do I leave positive as its not really the sellers fault.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

I'd ask the seller to opt out of the GSP, or ask if they'd cancel the transaction.

Sorry, forgot to say that I paid and received the card today. It's a 1/1 print plate so I still want it. Maybe I have buyer remorse. I don't know. Lol

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ah, okay. Didn't catch that part.

If it was me.... I'd just suck it up at this point (and if it was a 1/1, I probably would have sucked it up and accepted the GPS anyway).

I will keep preaching the awesomeness of the COMC mailbox. Have American sellers ship to an American address, and then just have a bunch of cards sent back to me at once. No more crazy shipping prices.

Sorry, forgot to say that I paid and received the card today. It's a 1/1 print plate so I still want it. Maybe I have buyer remorse. I don't know. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Ah, okay. Didn't catch that part.

If it was me.... I'd just suck it up at this point (and if it was a 1/1, I probably would have sucked it up and accepted the GPS anyway).

I will keep preaching the awesomeness of the COMC mailbox. Have American sellers ship to an American address, and then just have a bunch of cards sent back to me at once. No more crazy shipping prices.

You are right. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I use COMC for auctions that use GSP.

It's a good way to get some cards for cheap because a lot of Canadian bidders won't bid on auctions with GSP.

$2 to receive up to 4 cards, $0.50 a card after that.

Most of the auctions charge about $2 to $3 shipping. Add $2 to receive the card. Once you are ready to ship it out to Canada, it costs $3 flat rate.

COMC will also scan the card when they receive so you can zoom in and flip the card over to view the card in detail. They will put in it in a sleeve, top loader, and team bag.

Some notes, any decoy cards may be processed and count toward your card count. I always ask my sellers to not include any decoy cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Opinions needed time:

Bought a card on 1/7/16 from a seller in Calgary.

I know shipping from Can to US can take a couple of weeks and this could still be considered as a little early to complain but I don't feel good about this one.

The card was $44.98 USD and charged $16.95 for shipping (Canada Post Tracked Packet). For starters one thing that bugs me is being charged $17 for shipping and the seller never even provided me with a tracking # despite charging for tracked shipping. The estimated delivery time was 8 Business days and the estimated delivery date was last Wednesday Jan 20th. When I still didn't have it this week I sent a message on the 26th, here's the message I sent:

Dear XXXXXXXXX (User name censored for protection),

Hey! I was just wondering if you had a tracking # for this item, I know its coming from Canada and it usually takes longer but I just feel like it should have been here by now. PLMK.

- mattdmc2931

It's now been 2 days since I sent the message and the seller hasn't responded, I'd be happy just to get a tracking number at this point verifying it was actually mailed. Would I be wrong in opening a dispute at this point or should I wait a little bit longer and hope it comes or should I try contacting them again?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Opinions needed time:

Bought a card on 1/7/16 from a seller in Calgary.

I know shipping from Can to US can take a couple of weeks and this could still be considered as a little early to complain but I don't feel good about this one.

The card was $44.98 USD and charged $16.95 for shipping (Canada Post Tracked Packet). For starters one thing that bugs me is being charged $17 for shipping and the seller never even provided me with a tracking # despite charging for tracked shipping. The estimated delivery time was 8 Business days and the estimated delivery date was last Wednesday Jan 20th. When I still didn't have it this week I sent a message on the 26th, here's the message I sent:

Dear XXXXXXXXX (User name censored for protection),

Hey! I was just wondering if you had a tracking # for this item, I know its coming from Canada and it usually takes longer but I just feel like it should have been here by now. PLMK.

- mattdmc2931

It's now been 2 days since I sent the message and the seller hasn't responded, I'd be happy just to get a tracking number at this point verifying it was actually mailed. Would I be wrong in opening a dispute at this point or should I wait a little bit longer and hope it comes or should I try contacting them again?

What is their shipping and handling time? And no, if you haven't heard from them with regard to a tracking number, I don't think you would be in the wrong in opening a dispute.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is their shipping and handling time? And no, if you haven't heard from them with regard to a tracking number, I don't think you would be in the wrong in opening a dispute.

Estimated Delivery within 8 business days
    Seller ships within 2 days after receiving cleared payment

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Three weeks certainly is a long time, but not unheard of. Normally I'd say wait a few more days, but if you paid for tracking, and the seller refuses to provide a tracking number...well, something about this doesn't pass the smell test.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three weeks certainly is a long time, but not unheard of. Normally I'd say wait a few more days, but if you paid for tracking, and the seller refuses to provide a tracking number...well, something about this doesn't pass the smell test.

That's exactly what has me worried on this one. I know Can/US shipments can take time and 3 weeks isn't a ridiculous amount of time but the whole no tracking # when I paid for tracking and the seller not answering my message is starting to get me worried.

But then again the seller has close to 5000 feedback with 100% and no Negs so I don't get it.

Page 224 of 282 FirstFirst ... 124174214221222223224225226227234274 ... LastLast