Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

13 packs of Prizm

Owner of the shop told me that he knew of one hit from the box and someone else bought 5 packs. Didn't have an opened box I could buy. I guess the other 5 packs had two hits in them....was happy to get a top 5 pick but really hoping for some gold:

Thomas Robinson auto

Thomas Robinson.jpg

Also traded a few commons for a Garnett refractor. And of course picked up some 70's base for TTM.

Did you happen to get any Lebron or Brandon Jennings base/inserts? Would be interested in them Thanks.
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

Did not pull any of those, sorry.

Did you pull any Kyle Singler cards?
    McNabb, Thurman Thomas,Westrook, Eagles, Simon Gagne, Flyers, Sedin Bros, Michael Frolik, Tigers, Phillies, Brandon Phillips, Pistons, Kevin Durant.
    DONOVAN McNABB & SIMON GAGNE SUPER COLLECTOR!
    NO VICK CARDS!!!!

Yeah I pulled the base. Might be holding on to it until I get a Singler base to get signed IP.

bosh or R. Gay?
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

Don't remember pulling them.

Nice! I think I bough like 19 packs out of a 24 pack box and got NO HITS! lol
    Currently Collecting Cards of Auburn Alumni in ALL Sports, preferably in their College Uniforms!

Hidden Content

Wow no hits? That's rough. I wanted to get a sealed box but he said he had none left.

5 packs of Prizm

I just bought 5 packs of Prizm. I was thinking about getting a box but decided not to. I tried to see if the owner of the shop could hint me if anybody got any hits so far from that box but no luck.
    I got a Tristan Thompson Auto, and a Tobias Harris Refractor. A lot of base and a Kevin Love Downtown Bound insert.
    WANTS: MAVS, MAGIC, STARS, RANGERS
    FT INVENTORY: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , BASKETBALL Hidden Content , 00's, 10's
    Sig. updated: 1/29/2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast