2012 Press Pass SHowcase and Bonus 2011 Univ. of Texas Packs

I generally break one box a year at Christmas and always choose DA since you get some freebies and free shipping. I chose Showcase because the Andrew Luck ratio is high - he's the only player I was fishing for and would probably sell RGIII or Wilson cards.

Got the Texas packs for my wife since we lived in Austin and she is a fan of UT. She pulled these out of 8 packs (1:24 auto ratio and 1:12 ICONS inserts):

The photography is amazing on these cards and she was happy with the Colt McCoy/Bevo/others...and she got an auto even though neither of us know the player at all. It is for trade for a Colt McCoy sweet spot auto only .

So I opened up the Showcase and pulled all of these:

Very excited to say the least! I'm going to hang onto the Foles as well, but the others are all for trade or sale. Thanks for looking! (the Toon is # 1/5)
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 216/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Nice looking hits! Luck and Foles are nice. Hopefully Toon can make something of himself, being a Wisconsin native, I have to say that.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Thats a great box. Congrats.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Thanks a lot guys, that box was one of the better ones I've seen. The Foles only had 26 in red ink and the Fuller only had 50.
    Hidden Content

nice! congrats on getting your Luck!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Wow you destroyed that Press Pass Box. 4 Rookie QB Autos, a 1/1 Auto of a potential star WR, etc. Congratulations!
    Last edited by rchurchward; 12-21-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

thanks a lot guys, i was pretty ecstatic - best box i've had in years.
    Hidden Content