Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTTF Brock Osweiler and Terrelle Pryor rc autos

Hello
    looking to pick up auto rcs of the two mentioned guys.Let me know what you have and if you like anything in my bucket.Thanks
    Chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

up please
    Chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

I am interested in the Doug Martin (is it numbered)and the Greg Childs autos.
    I am picking up a Brock Osweiler 2012 Topps 1984 Autograph numbered to #100 today at tradeday.
    The Martin if it isn't numbered is $25 and the Child is $12. The Brock is $50 do you have any UGA players autos or GU'ed. plmk
    http://s7.beta.photobucket.com/user/...05fc5.jpg.html
    Last edited by mlbplb; 12-22-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I am picking up a Brock Osweiler 2012 Topps 1984 Autograph numbered to #100 today at tradeday.
    The Martin if it isn't numbered is $25 and the Child is $12. The Brock is $50 do you have any UGA players autos or GU'ed. plmk
    I will check for you, which Martin do you like, the inception? is there any specific players you are looking for?

Chad
    Last edited by doodaa24; 12-22-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

Originally Posted by mlbplb

Quote Originally Posted by doodaa24 View Post
    I will check for you, which Martin do you like, the inception? is there any specific players you are looking for?

Chad
    Yes the inception. I would like this year rookies in my signature or AJ Green rookie year stuff. lmk Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:

Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    Originally Posted by mlbplb

Yes the inception. I would like this year rookies in my signature or AJ Green rookie year stuff. lmk Malcolm
    not seeing any of the rcs..do have an AJ Green Elite aspirations die cut rc # 18/92.. also have a Martin inception patch #2/10 in my bucket if you like that
    Chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

Quote Originally Posted by doodaa24 View Post
    not seeing any of the rcs..do have an AJ Green Elite aspirations die cut rc # 18/92.. also have a Martin inception patch #2/10 in my bucket if you like that
    Chad
    What are you putting on the patch(Doug Martin)?
    I put the pic of the Brock on the 1st post I did.
    Last edited by mlbplb; 12-22-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    I collect UGA Rookies:

Originally Posted by doodaa24
    Chad

What are you putting on the patch(Doug Martin)?
    I put the pic of the Brock on the 1st post I did.

I really want a auto of Doug Martin $25 and the Child auto at $12. The patch #10 is $60. Is there anything else that interest you on my thread. to complete the deal. plmk Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:

I will check your bucket and pm u when i get home
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

Hi,
    I have this Pryor...

Really like the Doug Martin Inception Auto, Kuechly Auto /49, or Jimmy Graham Crown Royale Auto

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast