Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Like the baseball Zimmerman Heroes and Boggs bat GU basketball Kg and Alonzo GU lmk thanks
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by unctarheels10 View Post
    Like the baseball Zimmerman Heroes and Boggs bat GU basketball Kg and Alonzo GU lmk thanks

will do the alonzo mourning for it.lmk or post it.

I have both of those... the Luck and the Griffin... do you have the Luck Die Cut???
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    I have both of those... the Luck and the Griffin... do you have the Luck Die Cut???
    dont have the luck die cut.thanks

I have Stephen Hill and Reuben Randle...looking for Dolphins, Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    I only ship in the USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    I have Stephen Hill and Reuben Randle...looking for Dolphins, Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.

dont need those 2.my wants are listed.thanks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678