Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Luck,RG3,AP, Rodgers,Brady or Peyton Manning Autos....will u still trade with me?

I have plenty of autos FT...just not of those big names.....it seems they are what most SCF members are looking 4 anymore. Will make low, mid and high end trades b/c i love this hobby not because i want to make money. Here's links to my cards:

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

Mid End to High End Football FT

PC NFT

Looking to trade only the autos and patches in these links right now....only way i move GU is to even out a larger deal. Open to just about anything football just as long as its not press pass, leaf or sage products and the players had to be stars or decent players if retired and if their current they need to be on the active roster and doing something of merit. Leave me a list or link to your scans and we can discuss deals. I've had 1 deal since november 16th which is really sad SCF....please help me out especially around the holidays. thanks jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

New additions from tonight's absolute box breaks unscanned but FT:

1. Brandon Weeden AFC RPM 2-clr Patch AU/25
    2. Lamar Miller War Room Jersey AU/49
    3. Cyrus Gray AU/299
    4. Devon Still AU/299

No Luck or RG3 or else this thread wouldn't be true......hit me up ft

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

Maybe it's time to open up the borders to the north there buddy lol. Either way man good luck on trading over the holidays.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks 4 the post but i didn't see anything i'm looking for right now. happy holidays!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

I could assist you with your Philadelphia Eagles PC if you want to open up your Doug Martin PC... some stuff I have to offer:

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could assist you with your Philadelphia Eagles PC if you want to open up your Doug Martin PC... some stuff I have to offer:

not interested in moving the doug martins for foles/desean right now....not entirely sold on foles...need to see more from him. any chance u would move the steve young jersey auto from your pc for doug martin?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AI_2_Melo3's Items on eBay

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

not interested in moving the doug martins for foles/desean right now....not entirely sold on foles...need to see more from him. any chance u would move the steve young jersey auto from your pc for doug martin?

Nope. Steve Young only gets moved for Peyton Manning.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast