Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 2013 spring training

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Cant wait for dodgers spring training Sandy Koufax and Big mac I swear its heaven

Big Mac was a great signer in Jupiter! He signed everything I had of his in the past two years (I actually ran out of 8x10s to have him sign). Be nice to him and he will come right over to sign. Koufax usually hangs out in Port St. Lucie with the Mets but I'm sure he will visit the Dodgers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big Mac was a great signer in Jupiter! He signed everything I had of his in the past two years (I actually ran out of 8x10s to have him sign). Be nice to him and he will come right over to sign. Koufax usually hangs out in Port St. Lucie with the Mets but I'm sure he will visit the Dodgers!

Yeah from reading your success thread from last year you did a killer job on big mac! The dodgers announced he would be with them all of spring training and I think the rest of the season so that's exciting.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345