Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2013 spring training

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kipnis is one of the best signers on the road too. I got him in Detroit in August, he signed for every person that was there and took pics if you wanted. Also Chris Perez signed at the game, want to get them on something other than a scorecard.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My ST from last is still rolling in as Travis Snider came in today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

where do you send requests for minor league players? do you send c/o the MLB team at the MLB team facility?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

where do you send requests for minor league players? do you send c/o the MLB team at the MLB team facility?

I usually send to higher end minor league players and assume that they are in Big League camp. 40 man roster guys and minor league players with Big League camp invites.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Agree with Indy. Top 20 prospects are in ST for the first 2-3 weeks. So if you send it has to be early.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Each year I go to Jupiter, Big Mac was big on signing the past two years, mostly as he was leaving he stop and sign. Anyone out on the west coast should try as he is now with the dodgers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laurel3049's Items on eBay

What kind of items do you guys take to Spring Training for prospects/rookies? Any ideas welcome...hopefully more creative than an index card though. I'm thinking about just printing some 4x6 photos

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sending some bowman and topps pro debut along with 8x10's to the big name prospects. hope this helps!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What kind of items do you guys take to Spring Training for prospects/rookies? Any ideas welcome...hopefully more creative than an index card though. I'm thinking about just printing some 4x6 photos

Seriously there are some nice what I call blank customs out there on the market. Look around a little and you can find these cards. They are the same size as normal cards, but will have something basic like the sweet spot of a baseball showing on them. Be sure to fill the name of the player you had gotten on the back as most of these actually have a spot to do just that. Later should the player make it big they will look well framed with a photo.

Anytime you are going to a game bring a baseball in case you run into that big name that you did not know would be there! How silly would you feel stopping by to see Yankees prospects and Reggie Jackson popping over to see if he can help a kid with his swing and you have nothing for him to sign?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cant wait for dodgers spring training Sandy Koufax and Big mac I swear its heaven
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast