Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's a copout reply. Canada has some gun laws that have more teeth than the USA, that actually work without taking guns away from responsible owners, so in effect, others have tried and true methods of reducing death by handgun. Sometimes it takes looking beyond your own borders for a positive solution.

It's a situation of reducing needless death here, not simply abiding by a misunderstood, flawed amendment from over 300 years ago.

It's okay. He's just another fool who thinks anything from outside America is evil. There's a lot of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

I said in one of the many gun threads probably a couple of weeks ago that I think one of the best things they could do is provide a discount on gun safes. I know many people who don't have their guns locked up because they don't have $500 laying around to buy a safe with. Seeing as how most of the school shootings are done by people who have taken the guns from their parents, helping people acquire safes would be a good place to start.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

the only thing flawed about it is some people's interpretation of it

I disagree, it's unfortunately the only constitution in the World where a serious weapon is part of countries founding principle and procedure. That's a horrible, nearsighted flaw, and again one that's not current with the times.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

that's your opinion and is perfectly fine for the times

our government is for the people and by the people

I wouldn't have it any other way

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Every democratic country is similar, the exception, they actually have a multi-party system that is embraced. You are still a fledgling republic, that needs to understand real democratic principle.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

You're assuming "militia" means "everyone". Prove to me it does (it doesn't) and I'll be on your side.
    As it stands I'm asking for clarification on the classification system and laws that force gun owners to be responsible or face the consequences. I'm not looking to ban all guns. Really I think very few are, and none of them post here.

Iowa Democrat - Ban and confiscate assault weapons
    http://www.examiner.com/article/iowa...automatic-guns

NY Governor Cuomo - Confiscation could be an option
    http://www.therightsphere.com/2012/1...-be-an-option/

President Obama threatens executive order to deal with guns
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ns_694984.html

And let's not kid ourselves, anyone who wants to ban guns or even categories of guns, would confiscate existing ones if it was feasible. After all, it's kind of a silly position to support a ban and not confiscation. One without the other is pointless since it's not as if guns will stop working in a few years. The American population will remain heavily armed with or without a ban if confiscation is not part of the equation.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Three is very few. Actually, when you take population into account, a million is very few. Also, not one of those three people posts here, so you can't mean that either.

What's your point? I'm arguing for better classification before any other steps are taken. Are you against better classification?

Or are you just so scared of losing your precious killing machine that you refuse to listen to anyone else and that's why you're bringing fairly irrelevant facts into the argument.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three is very few. Actually, when you take population into account, a million is very few. Also, not one of those three people posts here, so you can't mean that either.

What's your point? I'm arguing for better classification before any other steps are taken. Are you against better classification?

Or are you just so scared of losing your precious killing machine that you refuse to listen to anyone else and that's why you're bringing fairly irrelevant facts into the argument.

Just go play some hockey and leave our constitution alone. I'm glad you have an opinion but you don't on a border were more people get killed each year then in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

If you think taking our guns would clean up our border or our narco state neighbor I volunteer you to go and let the Mexican drug cartels know they need to turn their weapons in. Then, when the drug dealers from Guatemala, Belize or Ecuador decide to take over their drug turf you surely wouldn't have a issue reminding them that they also need to turn in their guns.

Until you at least admit the FACT that your plan gives these people and criminals power then its just STUPID.

ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Very good point

Just go play some hockey and leave our constitution alone. I'm glad you have an opinion but you don't on a border were more people get killed each year then in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

If you think taking our guns would clean up our border or our narco state neighbor I volunteer you to go and let the Mexican drug cartels know they need to turn their weapons in. Then, when the drug dealers from Guatemala, Belize or Ecuador decide to take over their drug turf you surely wouldn't have a issue reminding them that they also need to turn in their guns.

Until you at least admit the FACT that your plan gives these people and criminals power then its just STUPID.

ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It is a great point. Except I said nothing of taking all your guns away.

Because of that it is nonsensical gibberish. I'm so going to go ahead and say you are ignorant for being more worried about where I'm from than what I actually say. Rest assured, I use the word "ignorant" to be nice.

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast