Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 302
  1. #191


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    WHOA kids die because of gun laws??? Is that what you are saying?
    I'm saying denouncing an idea because of where it came from is sentencing kids to death. America's ego has always been and will always be its undoing. Indexed is an amazing example of American ego.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  2. #192
    How about crazy maniacs with plans of criminal acts against the people.So what you are saying is your idea or someone else's is guranteed to save kids lives?


    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I'm saying denouncing an idea because of where it came from is sentencing kids to death. America's ego has always been and will always be its undoing. Indexed is an amazing example of American ego.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  3. #193


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    How about crazy maniacs with plans of criminal acts against the people.So what you are saying is your idea or someone else's is guranteed to save kids lives?
    Before I answer that, do you consider saving one or a few lives to be "saving lives" or are you another "all or nothing" guy who thinks everything sucks unless it stops all gun crimes?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  4. #194



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,474
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Three is very few. Actually, when you take population into account, a million is very few. Also, not one of those three people posts here, so you can't mean that either.

    What's your point? I'm arguing for better classification before any other steps are taken. Are you against better classification?

    Or are you just so scared of losing your precious killing machine that you refuse to listen to anyone else and that's why you're bringing fairly irrelevant facts into the argument.
    All your classification is going to do is restrict access to private citizens.

    “The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing.”
    -Adolf Hitler

    “If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.”
    -Josef Stalin

    “The measures adopted to restore public order are: First of all, the elimination of the so-called subversive elements…They were elements of disorder and subversion. On the morrow of each conflict I gave the categorical order to confiscate the largest possible number of weapons of every sort and kind. This confiscation, which continues with the utmost energy, has given satisfactory results.”
    -Benito Mussulini

    “All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”
    -Mao Tze Tung
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  5. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I'm saying denouncing an idea because of where it came from is sentencing kids to death. America's ego has always been and will always be its undoing. Indexed is an amazing example of American ego.
    No my point is that you have no idea what it is to live in a major US city.

    You also have no way to ensure that any legislation would be enforceable on street gang members and drug cartels. You just brush these points aside and call me ignorant and egotistical. Unfortunately these if I call a street gang member ignorant or racist that will not protect me.

    You see this is not England where the police are unarmed and your points don't make sense and you can't admit that any legislation would NOT be enforced on CRIMINALS and LAW BREAKERS.

    We would have a lot more blood on our hands with any of of your legislation.

  6. #196
    Saving one life I am all for but please don't sell me like that other nut the horrific act in CT would not hav ebeen as bad had it only been handguns.Which we now know handguns is what caused most of the deaths the assault weapon just sprayed.One life saved is great but to state that not listening to an idea is killing children I don't agree.We can make a law and put it in motion.But there will still be carnage because criminals do not abide by laws obviously
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  7. #197
    What might help is if there are stricter gun laws then stricter penalties to those criminals who use them.No 5 to 10 year sentences.You commit a crime(robbery,whatever with a gun 20 year minimum.Stop all this nonsense rehabilitation.You ant stricter laws on the common citizen then start strict on the criminals
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  8. #198



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,474
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Indexed you are being an idiot. When did I say you need Canadian legislation? I didn't. I put forth my own ideas. Look at where refusing outside influence has got you. Dead kids. You want more then by all means continue with your ignorant views. Just remember you're fighting to allow more kids to die. That sickens me.
    I hate this argument. More of those kids would be alive today if some of the faculty were armed and confronted the shooter. So if someone disagrees that the faculty should be armed, does that mean they are fighting to allow more kids to die?
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  9. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    What might help is if there are stricter gun laws then stricter penalties to those criminals who use them.No 5 to 10 year sentences.You commit a crime(robbery,whatever with a gun 20 year minimum.Stop all this nonsense rehabilitation.You ant stricter laws on the common citizen then start strict on the criminals

    Exactly, just start with the criminals first. Give it a good 5-10 years and see what happens.

  10. #200
    I work in law enforcement this garbage get 5-10 for 2nd and 3rd gun offenses.It should be 20 minimum give then soemthing to think about.5-10 they are out using guns again

    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    Exactly, just start with the criminals first. Give it a good 5-10 years and see what happens.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •