Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prostitution is illegal we still have prostitutes. Durgs are illegal and we still have drugs. Nothing would change about guns except the power of ownership would shift into the criminals hands.

THese people were the first in line about how unconstitutional Bush was to preemptively invade Iraq but now they want to do the same to law abiding gun owners because of a mass shooting. That shows you right there how irrational this entire logic is.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What might help is if there are stricter gun laws then stricter penalties to those criminals who use them.No 5 to 10 year sentences.You commit a crime(robbery,whatever with a gun 20 year minimum.Stop all this nonsense rehabilitation.You ant stricter laws on the common citizen then start strict on the criminals

Thing is, if you do that you have to make murder sentences much harsher too. If you harshen gun laws as described without changing murder sentencing you end up equating presenting a gun with shooting someone and killing them. At that point if you bring a gun, you may as well use it and people who might otherwise have lived are now dead. I think harsher gun laws are a step that needs to be taken. Though first stop classifying guns based on the grips and start classifying them based on firepower, speed.of shot and size of weapon. Then get a licencing system that can limit or allow what guns you may own based on licencing. Make a level 1 licence that requires criminal and mental health background checks and allows basic hunting rifles or whatever falls into a "category 1" type of classification. I don't know a lot about guns on a what's what level, so I'll leave which guns fall into which category to someone else. Anything that's legal now is legal under the new law, you just need to have the proper graduated licence. Anyone who owns a category 2 or higher gun can immediately apply for proper licencing.

But hey, I'm Canadian so I just want to take everyone's guns away for some unknown reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Exactly all the rimes should carry sticter penalties.Murder should be life or death sentence automatic.Give them the 3 year window of appeals then needle to the vein end of story.But will the liberals allow harsher charges against criminals??

Thing is, if you do that you have to make murder sentences much harsher too. If you harshen gun laws as described without changing murder sentencing you end up equating presenting a gun with shooting someone and killing them. At that point if you bring a gun, you may as well use it and people who might otherwise have lived are now dead. I think harsher gun laws are a step that needs to be taken. Though first stop classifying guns based on the grips and start classifying them based on firepower, speed.of shot and size of weapon. Then get a licencing system that can limit or allow what guns you may own based on licencing. Make a level 1 licence that requires criminal and mental health background checks and allows basic hunting rifles or whatever falls into a "category 1" type of classification. I don't know a lot about guns on a what's what level, so I'll leave which guns fall into which category to someone else. Anything that's legal now is legal under the new law, you just need to have the proper graduated licence. Anyone who owns a category 2 or higher gun can immediately apply for proper licencing.

But hey, I'm Canadian so I just want to take everyone's guns away for some unknown reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im just gonna buy a tank and some chainsaws........what level classification is that???

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Im just gonna buy a tank and some chainsaws........what level classification is that???

Tank would be "Military Class"
    Chainsaws, while they can be used as weapons, are not manufactured for that use and there for arean unclassified tool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hate your plan then. Tanks are not military class in my book considering you can buy everything needed to make a rocket launcher at Home Depot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It is scary that you can get all the ingrediants for a rocket launcher at home depot.But that is waht i said before.You can get on the internet
    and come up with weapons of destruction

I hate your plan then. Tanks are not military class in my book considering you can buy everything needed to make a rocket launcher at Home Depot

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Call it whatever you want, I don't care what words you use. I'm just saying a graduated licencing system is a good idea, I think. It doesn't take anyone's right to guns away, so you should be okay with that. I know you hate my plan, I'm not American. That's not the point though. Ultimately your taking my somewhat vague idea and trying to poke holes in it with incredibly detailed question. Stop being contrary for the sake of being contrary and have a real discussion. This is what I mean when I say you sentence more people to die. Not because you don't accept MY idea but because you aren't opening to even hearing any idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

see thats stage two of the Canadians plan to take us over. They will hit the internet "kill switch".

Cant you just remove the canons from the tank? I heard that makes it a single passenger street legal automobile.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Haha Canadian takeover. That's funny.

Greatest military coup in history. Lay low for 250 years and then spring!

Hahaha

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast