Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

So why have laws against drunk driving? Drunks still do it!

Why have laws saying murder is illegal.. murderer's still kill!

Why have laws against theft... thieves still steal!

Do you really not getting how "out there" your position is?

Not a good comparison. Those laws are in place to punish and deter tortious acts.

Gun control laws prohibit both tortious and non-tortious activity. The proposed weapons bans are akin to enacting laws to prohibit the sale of high-speed automobiles or alcohol to prevent drunk driving.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Not a good comparison. Those laws are in place to punish and deter tortious acts.

Gun control laws prohibit both tortious and non-tortious activity. The proposed weapons bans are akin to enacting laws to prohibit the sale of high-speed automobiles or alcohol to prevent drunk driving.

good sell ....not buying i!
    and it is great comparison
    We should repeal those laws

and have they laws work? NO! It still happens every day....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

good sell ....not buying i!
    and it is great comparison
    We should repeal those laws

and have they laws work? NO! It still happens every day....

If you can't understand the logic, there's not much I can do for you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The point is saying there shouldn't be a law because people will break the law is stupid. Using that logic, we should get rid of all laws, because people just break them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Do you even believe what you just said? Really? Come on man...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

If you can't understand the logic, there's not much I can do for you.

YOu are right....I dont get greedy logic....

as you dont get while real people protect Human Life over just pretending

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

As usual...not much common sense in this thread. Someone says placing armed police in schools is a nut. This leads to a big clusterpoop. I don't own a gun so I am not a "Gun Nut" but this I do know.

I was contacted recently about a murder trial I sat on in 1996...yes you read that right 1996. I was contacted by a reported from one of those "Free the Innocent" groups. She wants to talk to me about the trial because the murderer says he is innocent. She wants to talk about the trial, participants and deliberations.

I still have no idea how she got my name and then got in touch with me and if she has this info how hard is it to give to this "innocent" man and his friends and family.

As a result I will be applying for a permit so I can buy a weapon. I will educate myself about gun safety. I will take all required classes and I will become proficient. I will safely store the weapon in my home and it will be used to protect the most valuable thing in my life. My family.

Anyone who has an issue with this should just move to Afghanistan.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As usual...not much common sense in this thread. Someone says placing armed police in schools is a nut. This leads to a big clusterpoop. I don't own a gun so I am not a "Gun Nut" but this I do know.

I was contacted recently about a murder trial I sat on in 1996...yes you read that right 1996. I was contacted by a reported from one of those "Free the Innocent" groups. She wants to talk to me about the trial because the murderer says he is innocent. She wants to talk about the trial, participants and deliberations.

I still have no idea how she got my name and then got in touch with me and if she has this info how hard is it to give to this "innocent" man and his friends and family.

As a result I will be applying for a permit so I can buy a weapon. I will educate myself about gun safety. I will take all required classes and I will become proficient. I will safely store the weapon in my home and it will be used to protect the most valuable thing in my life. My family.

Anyone who has an issue with this should just move to Afghanistan.

AS far as i know - Yes I could be wrong - There are no required classes in Mass to obtaining a Gun Permit

However in quick research I found this

Massachusetts residents 15 years and older who wish to possess, carry, transport firearms, ammunition and feeding devices are required to have a firearms license. There are several types of firearms licenses and they are issued by your local police department.

15 years old? wow

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

plenty of 15 year olds hunt, but they cannot get a CCW.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

plenty of 15 year olds hunt, but they cannot get a CCW.

Still doesnt make it right In my opinion
    18 is a better age
    15 for FID Card which here in Mass the Police handle those applications

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast