Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

That's crazy!
    A lock box can be stolen from the house and opened somewhere else, even a small safe can.

a locked drawer next to my bed could be forced open.

so I should buy a safe so large that no one can take it to put my one small gun in when I am not home? The safe would cost 10 time or more what the gun did.

so me legally owning the gun, having it in my locked home, and reporting it stolen means I am neglectful?

I think we should e punishing the criminals who are using the guns not the victims.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Seriously, man. Why are you against people being held accountable? You want the criminal punished but not the negligent. You confuse me. I've never seen anyone so convinced nothing can be done about anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Because he;s one of those gun nuts who doesn't listen to any sort of real reason. No matter what you say it goes in one ear and out the other. You cannot reason with certain people over guns control.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I'm a gun nut??? that's pretty funny.

you have some crazy person kill his mother, steal her legal guns, and kill adults and kids, we have people blaming poor security, the mental health system, and gun owners. it is not the guns fault, it is not the guns owner's fault, it is not a breach in security, it was a lunatic.
    no amount of restrictions or security can stop all random, insane violence. it does not mean don't be prepared and aware, just not paranoid and flinging blame everywhere you can get it to stick.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Maybe the answer to guns really is more guns, I mean its worked for Kennesaw, Georgia.

Kennesaw made it mandatory for each household to have a gun and every imaginable crime the rate has plummeted since they made it mandatory in '82.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you have some crazy person kill his mother, steal her legal guns, and kill adults and kids, we have people blaming poor security, the mental health system, and gun owners. it is not the guns fault, it is not the guns owner's fault, it is not a breach in security, it was a lunatic.
    no amount of restrictions or security can stop all random, insane violence. it does not mean don't be prepared and aware, just not paranoid and flinging blame everywhere you can get it to stick.

Apparently you are a gun nut. When asked to act maturely and keep something like a gun locked up and out of harms way, you throw a hissy fit. Anytime anyone mentioned any type of gun control you flipped out and for one reason or another heard in the word CONTROL and to you it meant BAN. At least thats what I remember from previous threads. There is no having any sort of rational talk with you in the matter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why cant you people see that taking guns only gives CRIMINALS more power. Take for example the drug cartels in Mexico. They would love to see us ban weapons like guns. If you got your way you would be the first in line begging for guns in less then 6 months.

Just look into the mass graves of woman found in Mexico. Are you kidding man? Speak for yourself but as far as my home goes Im locked and loaded right now. I could care less about your mom, sister, wife, daughter who ever it may be but I would prefer not have any of mine found dead in some ditch somewhere killed by a drug cartel or mafia etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why cant you people see that taking guns only gives CRIMINALS more power. Take for example the drug cartels in Mexico. They would love to see us ban weapons like guns. If you got your way you would be the first in line begging for guns in less then 6 months.

Just look into the mass graves of woman found in Mexico. Are you kidding man? Speak for yourself but as far as my home goes Im locked and loaded right now. I could care less about your mom, sister, wife, daughter who ever it may be but I would prefer not have any of mine found dead in some ditch somewhere killed by a drug cartel or mafia etc.

Shows what type of pathetic person you are. I can say with 100% honesty if your mom, sister, wife, daughter who ever needed help I would help them gun or not. Comparing the USA to Mexico and you not caring about someone else's family because something like different gun views is sad. Says a lot about the state of this country I guess when you compare it to a country like Mexico and say what you just said. Its full of too many people who want free rides, all the guns they can carry, and self loathing, self absorbed morons.
    Last edited by BGT Masters; 01-07-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No.he's not a gun nut, but he does have one major problem:

You see, to him, everything is only in the context of the very last major incident. He's trying to prevent something that already happened while we're looking for solutions to future cases. As long as he is in this state of mind there will be no reaching him, which will make him look like a gun nut just scared of losing his artificial penis...I mean killing machine...I mean cuddle-o-matic, even though he's probably the last person, besides myself, I would call a gun nut.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No.he's not a gun nut, but he does have one major problem:

You see, to him, everything is only in the context of the very last major incident. He's trying to prevent something that already happened while we're looking for solutions to future cases. As long as he is in this state of mind there will be no reaching him, which will make him look like a gun nut just scared of losing his artificial penis...I mean killing machine...I mean cuddle-o-matic, even though he's probably the last person, besides myself, I would call a gun nut.

Well from what I understand is he wants nothing to change. Anytime gun control is brought up alls you hear is him and others throw a complete fit. The currently over used quote is When you expect different result without doing something different is insanity. if you're not willing to reform gun laws, nothing will change. So to me, if you're not willing to change anything, but you want things to change, you're nut aka crazy/insane.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast