Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 302
  1. #41


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,936
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
    So why have laws against drunk driving? Drunks still do it!

    Why have laws saying murder is illegal.. murderer's still kill!

    Why have laws against theft... thieves still steal!

    Do you really not getting how "out there" your position is?
    Not a good comparison. Those laws are in place to punish and deter tortious acts.

    Gun control laws prohibit both tortious and non-tortious activity. The proposed weapons bans are akin to enacting laws to prohibit the sale of high-speed automobiles or alcohol to prevent drunk driving.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    31/99 National Treasures RCs

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Not a good comparison. Those laws are in place to punish and deter tortious acts.

    Gun control laws prohibit both tortious and non-tortious activity. The proposed weapons bans are akin to enacting laws to prohibit the sale of high-speed automobiles or alcohol to prevent drunk driving.
    good sell ....not buying i!
    and it is great comparison
    We should repeal those laws

    and have they laws work? NO! It still happens every day....
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  4. #43


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,936
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    good sell ....not buying i!
    and it is great comparison
    We should repeal those laws

    and have they laws work? NO! It still happens every day....
    If you can't understand the logic, there's not much I can do for you.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    31/99 National Treasures RCs

  5. #44


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,516
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Not a good comparison. Those laws are in place to punish and deter tortious acts.

    Gun control laws prohibit both tortious and non-tortious activity. The proposed weapons bans are akin to enacting laws to prohibit the sale of high-speed automobiles or alcohol to prevent drunk driving.
    The point is saying there shouldn't be a law because people will break the law is stupid. Using that logic, we should get rid of all laws, because people just break them.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Not a good comparison. Those laws are in place to punish and deter tortious acts.

    Gun control laws prohibit both tortious and non-tortious activity. The proposed weapons bans are akin to enacting laws to prohibit the sale of high-speed automobiles or alcohol to prevent drunk driving.
    Do you even believe what you just said? Really? Come on man...
    For an updated look at what I have for sale or trade please click my eBay User ID.... usually thousands of items available in all genre's

  7. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    If you can't understand the logic, there's not much I can do for you.
    YOu are right....I dont get greedy logic....

    as you dont get while real people protect Human Life over just pretending
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  8. #47

    jlzinck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,101
    Country
    Card Cash
    150.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    As usual...not much common sense in this thread. Someone says placing armed police in schools is a nut. This leads to a big clusterpoop. I don't own a gun so I am not a "Gun Nut" but this I do know.

    I was contacted recently about a murder trial I sat on in 1996...yes you read that right 1996. I was contacted by a reported from one of those "Free the Innocent" groups. She wants to talk to me about the trial because the murderer says he is innocent. She wants to talk about the trial, participants and deliberations.

    I still have no idea how she got my name and then got in touch with me and if she has this info how hard is it to give to this "innocent" man and his friends and family.

    As a result I will be applying for a permit so I can buy a weapon. I will educate myself about gun safety. I will take all required classes and I will become proficient. I will safely store the weapon in my home and it will be used to protect the most valuable thing in my life. My family.

    Anyone who has an issue with this should just move to Afghanistan.
    jlzinck EVERYWHERE.

    My Buckett Hidden Content

    Collecting Current Red Sox and Patriots. If you have any 2007 SP Authentic By the Letter Patriots autos LET ME KNOW!!Hidden Content

  9. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
    As usual...not much common sense in this thread. Someone says placing armed police in schools is a nut. This leads to a big clusterpoop. I don't own a gun so I am not a "Gun Nut" but this I do know.

    I was contacted recently about a murder trial I sat on in 1996...yes you read that right 1996. I was contacted by a reported from one of those "Free the Innocent" groups. She wants to talk to me about the trial because the murderer says he is innocent. She wants to talk about the trial, participants and deliberations.

    I still have no idea how she got my name and then got in touch with me and if she has this info how hard is it to give to this "innocent" man and his friends and family.

    As a result I will be applying for a permit so I can buy a weapon. I will educate myself about gun safety. I will take all required classes and I will become proficient. I will safely store the weapon in my home and it will be used to protect the most valuable thing in my life. My family.

    Anyone who has an issue with this should just move to Afghanistan.
    AS far as i know - Yes I could be wrong - There are no required classes in Mass to obtaining a Gun Permit

    However in quick research I found this

    Massachusetts residents 15 years and older who wish to possess, carry, transport firearms, ammunition and feeding devices are required to have a firearms license. There are several types of firearms licenses and they are issued by your local police department.
    15 years old? wow
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  10. #49
    plenty of 15 year olds hunt, but they cannot get a CCW.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  11. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    plenty of 15 year olds hunt, but they cannot get a CCW.
    Still doesnt make it right In my opinion
    18 is a better age
    15 for FID Card which here in Mass the Police handle those applications
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •