Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, lately you have been on attack, so a circle of insults has resulted.

I simply stated I had no issue with a tax, but since $5 is the normal charge, why bother. also pointed out a license does not limit the criminal nor the death rates associated with guns.

and as far as what should be done, I answered already, perhaps you are not the one reading or your shades have become so thick you cannot see all the words.

and I am sure another round of insults are coming.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wow, you are sensitive today. That's not an insult, it's an observation.

Yes, Mitt, I saw your six point plan with absolutely no explanation of anything. Care to elaborate, then?

Probably not, no.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and when did I ever say Mitt would be any better?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Another one flies.right over your head.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have a right to own a gun. It says nothing of you being licensed in the constitution or not to do so.

ya exactly, you are just making things up. I have rights in the constitution that are not given to me by a human or a president. And I have rights that help protect those rights such as the right to bear arms. It was given to protect me from not only criminals but the gov't.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

ya exactly, you are just making things up. I have rights in the constitution that are not given to me by a human or a president. And I have rights that help protect those rights such as the right to bear arms. It was given to protect me from not only criminals but the gov't.

You know what my post meant. You aren't worth responding to. You're so scared of losing your precious death machine you refuse to have any sort of actual discussion. You deliberately misunderstand and think that means something. It doesn't. I'm not saying gun control would definitely save lives but people like you who refuse actual discussion make sure more people WILL die and you seem to like it that way.

The sad part is, I don't want to take your guns, no matter how much you lie that I do.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 01-14-2013 at 11:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Are you seriously worried about the government? Don't you know that you stand no change against the government, even with your AR-15s and high capacity magazines? All the government would need to do is arm some of their drones currently patrolling our skies, target your house, and blow you up. How can you fight against that?

So logically, you should have no fear of a tyrannical government taking away your individual liberties and freedoms.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Are you seriously worried about the government? Don't you know that you stand no change against the government, even with your AR-15s and high capacity magazines? All the government would need to do is arm some of their drones currently patrolling our skies, target your house, and blow you up. How can you fight against that?

So logically, you should have no fear of a tyrannical government taking away your individual liberties and freedoms.

I underlined the part I think he's having problems with.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

I hope you point out this logical fallacy to the next person who makes the argument that Americans should give up their AR-15s because it's hopeless to try and fight against a tyrannical government that has you outgunned.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if the only reason you own a gun is to stop a government takeover, then you have some deep seeded issues and perhaps should have your guns removed, or just make in easy on yourself and move into the mountains, swamp, or desert

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast