Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

And you don't stand a chance against a drone. I haven't flip flopped, so now you're a liar as well as misguided.
    And I DO NOT have to be American to know that. You're ignorant misguided and arrogant if you think I do.

Just as I said, you cant defend you potion and how it does nothing to protect us from criminals except name calling. Second, Hitler did engage in gun control as have other dictators that killed millions. Not enough drones to take down 10 million armed people, its not even an option.

Please, rather then name calling just respond or stick to hockey.

What you siad is a flip flop because we werent talking drones. Thats a double flip flop.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just as I said, you cant defend you potion and how it does nothing to protect us from criminals except name calling.

You're making things up. You're ignoring posts. Your posts are completely pointless attacks on me. I have nothing to defend because you aren't attacking my idea. You're attacking me, liberals, the government and a lot of other people,but you're not attacking my idea. How could you? You don't even know what it is or understand its purpose. That much you've proven repeatedly. When you say something or ask a question that is actually relevant to something I've said, I will happily respond to that, answer any question and defend any position. As long as you, quite obviously, don't even understand what's been said in the first place, to defend it would be pointless. I'm thinking trying to explain it to you, yet again, would also be pointless. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and leave one behind. Sorry,you activelyrefuse to understand, so you're not worth my time.

Second, Hitler did engage in gun control as have other dictators that killed millions. Not enough drones to take down 10 million armed people, its not even an option.

Hice was talking to you about Hitler, not me. You don't even know who you're arguing with anymore, never mind what you're against.

Please, rather then name calling just respond or stick to hockey.

That is an ignorant statement based on nothing more than stereotype and prejudice.

What you siad is a flip flop because we werent talking drones. Thats a double flip flop.

We were talking government attacks. The governments have drones, so I expect they would use them. Do you think they're going to send out one or two guys to your house to keep it sporting?
    Also, what you call a flip flop, isn't even close to a flip flop. A flip flop is changing your idea completely to garner support from a group that would otherwise oppose you. Like Romney saying his medicare was great but Obama's should be repealed. That's just an example, don't go off about Obamacare.What you're accusing me of is switching goalposts, but I haven't. You keep changing goalposts. You have your guns to keep the government out of your house and for absolutely no other reason whatsoever, but you don't think suggesting that you can't fight a drone is relevant because I'm from Canada. You, sir (and I use that term loosely), are moving goalposts or "flip flopping" as you so incorrectly termed it.

Sp to recap, what you're accusing me of and what you're describing me doing are not the same thing. Also, what you're trying to sell as my actions are actually yours.

And you still don't understand a word of anything I've said because you actively refuse to. That is downright shameful.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're making things up. You're ignoring posts. Your posts are completely pointless attacks on me. I have nothing to defend because you aren't attacking my idea. You're attacking me, liberals, the government and a lot of other people,but you're not attacking my idea. How could you? You don't even know what it is or understand its purpose. That much you've proven repeatedly. When you say something or ask a question that is actually relevant to something I've said, I will happily respond to that, answer any question and defend any position. As long as you, quite obviously, don't even understand what's been said in the first place, to defend it would be pointless. I'm thinking trying to explain it to you, yet again, would also be pointless. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and leave one behind. Sorry,you activelyrefuse to understand, so you're not worth my time.

Hice was talking to you about Hitler, not me. You don't even know who you're arguing with anymore, never mind what you're against.

That is an ignorant statement based on nothing more than stereotype and prejudice.

We were talking government attacks. The governments have drones, so I expect they would use them. Do you think they're going to send out one or two guys to your house to keep it sporting?
    Also, what you call a flip flop, isn't even close to a flip flop. A flip flop is changing your idea completely to garner support from a group that would otherwise oppose you. Like Romney saying his medicare was great but Obama's should be repealed. That's just an example, don't go off about Obamacare.What you're accusing me of is switching goalposts, but I haven't. You keep changing goalposts. You have your guns to keep the government out of your house and for absolutely no other reason whatsoever, but you don't think suggesting that you can't fight a drone is relevant because I'm from Canada. You, sir (and I use that term loosely), are moving goalposts or "flip flopping" as you so incorrectly termed it.

Sp to recap, what you're accusing me of and what you're describing me doing are not the same thing. Also, what you're trying to sell as my actions are actually yours.

And you still don't understand a word of anything I've said because you actively refuse to. That is downright shameful.

RIght you bring in ROmney and Obama care and say you dont flip flop???

You won't answer how your plan doesn't make it easier for criminals to obtain guns then people would follow the law. You wont do it, all you can do is resort to name calling. Just answer the simple question. You want to live in lala land assuming the gov't will be at some remote location in NORAD or something launching thousands of drone attacks a day. And you say I dont make sense.

You cant even respond to one simple question.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

RIght you bring in ROmney and Obama care and say you dont flip flop???

LikeI said, it was an example, I didn't "bring them in" to anything. Oh, and you again show you don't even know what "flip flop" means. What you're accusing me of there would be distraction. But it wasn't, it was just an example. Perhaps you missed it when I WROTE THAT RIGHT THERE. Strike One.

You won't answer how your plan doesn't make it easier for criminals to obtain guns then people would follow the law.

As I already explained, that's not the goal of my plan so the fact it does nothing towards that is completely meaningless. That's how I answered it before, that's how I answer it now, though I don't expect you to read it this time either.

Strike 2.

I just did. Again. Foul.

all you can do is resort to name calling.

Since, I answered your question repeatedly, no, that's not all I do. Strike 3.

But, I'll be sporting and continue.

Just answer the simple question.

I've answered them before and again now. The fact is you refuse to read the answers.

You want to live in lala land assuming the gov't will be at some remote location in NORAD or something launching thousands of drone attacks a day. And you say I dont make sense.

You seem to think they're going to send one guy to each house. No, you don't make sense.

You cant even respond to one simple question.

You can't even read one simple answer that's given ad nauseum to your annoyingly repetitive question. Just because you ask it one more time doesn't mean it hasn't been answered. Please, take the time to read and understand it before you respond. It would really be nice for a change.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

what about bombers, stealth fighters, appaches, tanks, special forces, and nuclear weapons?

you wold be better off be a prepper and hiding out

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

what about bombers, stealth fighters, appaches, tanks, special forces, and nuclear weapons?

you wold be better off be a prepper and hiding out

Careful. He considers comments like that to be "name calling"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Careful. He considers comments like that to be "name calling"

I wouldnt call that name calling. When I ask you multiple times to respond to a simple question and your only response is to say Im misled or Im stupid ect that is name calling. Thats why I called you a flip flopper because I am still waiting and you still have no response.

Saying my question is meaningless is not a answer. Saying you have answered it is not a answer. Give me a answer besides it is meaningless because it is not. Saying that law breakers will continue the law and put us all in danger is not meaningless. It is the entire point.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I've answered your question several times. I can't help the you refuse to read it. Your question assumes I'm trying to do something I'm not, so its flawed. Criminals are not the point. It doesn't do anything to or for them. It's like me asking what your car does for human rights. Your question is irrelevant to my plan.

That's the last time I'm explaining to you, because you refuse to understand it out of fear and anger. Fear of personal responsibility and anger at the suggestion you should have some. When you ask a relevant question I will answer that one too.

Until then your car does nothing for human rights because bananas aren't elephants.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 01-17-2013 at 01:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

*sigh*

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast