Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you so much Don. It is incredibly hard...I had been so busy for the first month after her passing it was hard to grieve, now that I am getting settled into my new place, it's starting to really hit me. I totally understand what everyone meant when they say spend quality time with your parents, you will regret it of you don't.

I appreciate your kind words and thanks again!
    COLLECTING Chris Brown autos & multi color patches

Hidden Content

Welcome , VERY easy to navigate in here...Make an effort on the blog because it really works well.

Asiangrl4you (Lily) might have some football.
    Last edited by michiganMax; 12-26-2012 at 05:58 PM.
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1

Hello Rima and welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiam0nd66 View Post
    Thank you so much Don. It is incredibly hard...I had been so busy for the first month after her passing it was hard to grieve, now that I am getting settled into my new place, it's starting to really hit me. I totally understand what everyone meant when they say spend quality time with your parents, you will regret it of you don't.

I appreciate your kind words and thanks again!
    Anytime! Hopefully, in the future you or I can help someone by making them realize what they have before it to late! Hopefully, you enjoy your time here this time around. If you need anything let me know.
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Hey now, nobody is a relic that signed up to this site in 2003 and they never will be. Anyway good to see you back
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome back to SCF Rima, have fun here and enjoy working on your Chris Brown collection!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12