Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Thumbs up An old relic back for the time being lol

Hey gang-

I haven't been around in about 4 years (I logged in a few times and browsed for a minute, but never stayed). I am hoping to get my Chris Brown collection started back up again soon. I was a moderator here for awhile back in the olden days lol (2003-04 or so).

I recently moved back home to Southern California...my mom just passed away last month so I made my way back to where I grew up. It's tough, but I'm getting through day by day.

I am looking forward to saying hi to the other old relics of the site, and greetings to the folks I haven't met yet!

For those who don't know/don't remember - I collect Chris Brown (Former CO Buffalo, TN Titan, Houston Texan) Autographs/Multi Color Patches/Multi Colored GU/One of Ones. I have squat to trade with (A bunch of scrubs....like the guy I collect lol) but I am trying to get my feet wet again and looking to maybe pick up a few inexpensive deals. Have my first transaction in years going on currently for one of his autographs I don't have yet....yay!

A little more about me...I am a female collector (not sure how many are still around here). 48 years old. I have been collecting since I was a kid, with a few breaks in between.

Well, thanks for reading and I hope to see y'all around! :)

Peace~
    Rima

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Welcome back Rima! I wasn't around back in those days. Actually, I was still trying to not fail high school in those days ;). Good luck with your Chris Brown collection. I am a huge titans fan myself, having grown up in Tennessee. I'll see ya around the boards!

Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rima, welcome back to the boards. I'm in the same boat as Steve with not being around back in the olden days. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom as you and I will be dealing with the same thing this holiday season. BOL with your Chris Brown collection.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Rima, Welcome back to SCF.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

hello and welcome back

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, and welcome back to SCF... I have recently rejoined the SCF community, but I was not gone near that long. Pick up where you left off.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks so much folks!! I appreciate the posts :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

Welcome back Rima !!!

Old Relic -
    Dale

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Dave, good to see other old relics here lol!

I really am glad to see that this site is still doing well. It seems card shows have all but died, and even ebay seems different as far as finding stuff goes. Not too many actual auctions, mostly BIN or BO stuff for ridiculous prices.

I hope everyone has a good holiday!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Rima,
    Sorry to hear about your mom and I can only imagine how it is. As I love my mom and know when she gone I will have a hard time dealing with it. So my condolences on her passing. Hopefully, you have family to support you.

As for female collectors there is quite a few on the hockey side that I know of. Wish you the best in getting back to the hobby. Need anything just holler.

DOn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast