Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    not going that low sorry
    Hidden Content
    If you can get a better deal then what I can offer I hope you take that. I'm just throwing you an offer of what I would pay for it.

2. Wata Photo
    so everyone wanted it but nobody posts it up
    Hidden Content
    If you can get a better deal then what I can offer I hope you take that. I'm just throwing you an offer of what I would pay for it.

My offer for the Harvin and Stafford still stands
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

Ill offer 55 on the Stafford/Harvin lmk thanks.
    Always looking for Devils and Eagles autos you may have!
    Also looking for Kenny Britt autos!
    Hidden Content

PM sent.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

pm replied and i want 60
    Hidden Content

So are the ones I wanted gone or still available?

David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Gone
    Hidden Content

84 people backed out give or take 80 still up for grabs
    Hidden Content

Is this still available?
    Hidden Content

My 5 biggest wants : Bart Starr Auto On Card , John Elway Auto On Card , Earl Campbell patch/auto, Joe Montana Patch/Auto, Brett Favre auto

My Steelers PC needs: Case Hampton Contenders Hines Ward 07 Tix SB auto, Greg lloyd fan favorites auto, 2011 POD Maurkice Pouncey auto, 2012 Panini Hall of Fame Class Auto Dermontti Dawson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast