Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For the price it was a nice break,sorry your exclusive couldn't have been a better name but your flight teams were great.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Yeah, those Flight team cards look awesome! THanks for sharing. I'm thinking about picking up a case of this stuff

-Bradnon

Case would be a good one - I think the Immaculate Glossies come one per case. Might also score a nice auto or patch. This is a really nice product for the price - great to break a box, get most of your money's worth, and make use of everything. Definitely less of a gamble than some of the high end products.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I love to open cheap boxes because they are normally a blast too open and pulling something with Mojo makes it even better!
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

Hidden Content l Hidden Content

No monster hits but some trade bait!!!
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12