Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LF: 12 Chrome Color Ref of PeytonManning, Russell Wilson, J. Wright

Just what the heading says.... let me know what you have! Thanks
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

i have some of what your looking for...but everytime i make a post in ur thread u never respond

I have a Manning Orange, let me know
    Money earned for 2014 Topps Chrome baseball case
    $580.70...Price case $729.95

steeltown- I responded today to one of your posts.... I was sick, and plus I don't know about giving up the Willis... and you don't want to give up the Wilson :) We will make a deal eventually!
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

roro17-Who/what are you looking for for the Manning?

are you buying?
    Money earned for 2014 Topps Chrome baseball case
    $580.70...Price case $729.95

would prefer to trade if possible.

up

bump goes the thread for Christmas!

up and up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast