Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Box O' Prizm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @@showley2003 See SHowley2003's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Box O' Prizm

Grabbed my first box of these today to begin working on the set. Got a few good rookies and minimal doubles which was nice. MUCH better product than Prestige, which I also went through earlier this year.

Hits are listed and for trade/ sale.

Prizms: DeAndre Liggins, E'Twaun Moore

Downtown Bound: Ryan Anderson

MVP: Dave Cowens

Team USA: Deron Williams

Finalist: Magic Johnson

Autos: Quincy Miller and Kenny Anderson (I also previously pulled an Alan Houston)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

if you have set needs lmk because i broke a box and i'm not working on the set. and if your interested in trading the houston auto lmk. i pulled autos of Dion Waiters and Shelvin Mack that are for trade as well as the Totally Certified AU's in my bucket.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

LMK if u see anything for the autos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @@showley2003 See SHowley2003's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks Duke. I plan on buying another box after the holidays and then I will see what my set needs are.

The Houston auto is for trade. My PC is all Celtics, or if you got any nice rookies in the Prizm (I need Davis and Lillard). PM me if you have anything that I might need. I will also take a look at your bucket later.

Rock...420 I will take a look through your bucket and PM you if I see anything of interest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

interested in any LeBron or Dirk base. Also if you got Tristan Thompson, Zeller or Irving RCs. LMK. Thanks.

-Ben

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics

I do have a Prizm Irving RC available.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

Can you check my bucket and tradelist for it. If you dont see anything, pm price dlvd.

-Ben