Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New to this forum and new Sports Card Store in Winnipeg

Hi, I'm Mike. I've been collecting for over 30 years, all sports. My first card was the 1980-81 Penalty minute leader card with Jimmy Mann from the Winnipeg Jets. One highlight every year for me is to buy a bunch of Score Football boxes to put the set together. This year I traded for a case and opened it with my two oldest sons (11 and 10 years old). I buy as much bulk stuff as possible to sort and organize because that is what I like about the hobby, the sorting and organizing. I want to pass along the fun I have in the hobby to others. That is why I just opened a Sports Card and Collectible store in Winnipeg called Lower Level Sports Cards and Collectibles (189 Henderson Highway open Monday to Saturday 10:30 to 5:30pm). The motto of the store is to make collecting fun for everyone. I want to help the set, team and player collectors out there. I want to help collectors collect what they like collecting and I want to get more people, especially children into the hobby. I have a 25 cent room, 50 cent and $1 bins, a table with only $2 packs and so on. I also have cards from the 1950's and up. Tons of stuff. Tons of fun. If you are in the Winnipeg area, stop by and say hi. Happy collecting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lugnut12mcisaac's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF mike!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike, welcome to the site.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Mike, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome to SCF!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Mike, enjoy yourself here, you came to a great place!