Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My WCW Auto Collection So Far

Thought I'd Share my WCW autograph collection so far.
    It's not as impressive as some peoples collection but its a start so far

Collecting the following: Brock Lesanar Cody Rhodes,Magnus,Chad Mendes,UfC Round 4 autos,and whatever else catches my eye

very nice collection man
    Football-Eric Decker/Michael Egnew
    Basketball-Kris Humphries
    Baseball-Jason Giambi

thanks Im 7 away from completing the Embossed set!
    Then Im moving on to the other WCW Sets this is gonna be my main focus now
    Collecting the following: Brock Lesanar Cody Rhodes,Magnus,Chad Mendes,UfC Round 4 autos,and whatever else catches my eye

Thanks

Easily the best auto set ever made across the sports world. Great start!
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Love it! Really diggin the Scott Hall! I might have to jump aboard the WCW hype train and start this set myself. WCW is what started my love for wrestling afterall.........Congrats!

thanks for the comments guys their appreciated

Very nice collection
    Hidden Content
    Collecting WWE: CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Ted DiBiase Jr, Cody Rhodes
    Collecting TNA: Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett

thanks the hall is by far my favorite and i got it for a very reasonable price to boot

Quote Originally Posted by DwightWall122 View Post
    Love it! Really diggin the Scott Hall! I might have to jump aboard the WCW hype train and start this set myself. WCW is what started my love for wrestling afterall.........Congrats!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast